Trained as an engineer, and born an entrepreneur, Jamal Sahib is driven to empower individuals to achieve their goals, dreams and full potential. His passion for supporting entrepreneurs and business executives stems from his diverse experience in corporations, coaching and running his own businesses.
The entrepreneurial bug bit while he was still at university studying metallurgical engineering. As a student, he raised money, bought, and managed a fast-food franchise as a “side” project. Thrown into the deep-end of running his own business, he quickly learnt to swim, honing his problem-solving skills and in the process earning the nickname ‘Mr Business Fixer’.
Jamal has made it his mission to master business skills across various industry verticals, and in the process has built a business portfolio that encompasses retail hardware, postal services, construction, consulting, décor , hospitality, and business coaching.
His hands-on experience has been deeply enriched by formal post-graduate education, including an MBA (GIBS) and a PMD (UCT’s Graduate School of Business). The combination positions him to guide businesses, brands and individuals through a fast-changing world of innovation and disruption.
While employed by BHP Billiton and Anglo Platinum, Jamal was exposed to the global world of business, while his consulting and coaching business has brought him into contact with entrepreneurs, experts, managers and professionals from a range of industries and backgrounds. He is as comfortable discussing hammers and mining, as he is unravelling income statements and crafting future-proof business strategies.
Jamal has now added “author” to his long list of accomplishments. His new book, Start with the End in Mind – The 5 Secrets to Life & Business Success, is available from October 2019, and is already making waves in the business world.
Facebook: Jamal Sahib
LinkedIn: Jamal Sahib
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 27, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020
- Insights on Data 6:How Hacks occur; a fast, ever-evolving landscape | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - June 23, 2020
- Being an ”Essential Service” during Lockdown, Vox’s experience | #eBizInsights | Jacques du Toit of Vox| Podcast - June 18, 2020
- Covid-19 provides construction industry with opportunity for change | #eBizInsight - June 18, 2020