Trained as an engineer, and born an entrepreneur, Jamal Sahib is driven to empower individuals to achieve their goals, dreams and full potential. His passion for supporting entrepreneurs and business executives stems from his diverse experience in corporations, coaching and running his own businesses.
The entrepreneurial bug bit while he was still at university studying metallurgical engineering. As a student, he raised money, bought, and managed a fast-food franchise as a “side” project. Thrown into the deep-end of running his own business, he quickly learnt to swim, honing his problem-solving skills and in the process earning the nickname ‘Mr Business Fixer’.
Jamal has made it his mission to master business skills across various industry verticals, and in the process has built a business portfolio that encompasses retail hardware, postal services, construction, consulting, décor , hospitality, and business coaching.
His hands-on experience has been deeply enriched by formal post-graduate education, including an MBA (GIBS) and a PMD (UCT’s Graduate School of Business). The combination positions him to guide businesses, brands and individuals through a fast-changing world of innovation and disruption.
While employed by BHP Billiton and Anglo Platinum, Jamal was exposed to the global world of business, while his consulting and coaching business has brought him into contact with entrepreneurs, experts, managers and professionals from a range of industries and backgrounds. He is as comfortable discussing hammers and mining, as he is unravelling income statements and crafting future-proof business strategies.
Jamal has now added “author” to his long list of accomplishments. His new book, Start with the End in Mind – The 5 Secrets to Life & Business Success, is available from October 2019, and is already making waves in the business world.
Facebook: Jamal Sahib
LinkedIn: Jamal Sahib
- How South Africa’s People and Business are adapting (or not adapting) to the evolving GIG economy | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 22, 2020
- Social Media Trends for 2020 |#eBizWires | - January 22, 2020
- Africa is championing the flexible workspace revolution | #eBizInsights - January 21, 2020
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020
- Welcome to the era of containers | #eBizWires? Muggie van Stadden - January 14, 2020
- #ImStaying – MORE THAN A MILLION VOICES ECHOING CHANGE ACROSS SA! #Opinion #Jarette Petzer - January 7, 2020