Trained as an engineer, and born an entrepreneur, Jamal Sahib is driven to empower individuals to achieve their goals, dreams and full potential. His passion for supporting entrepreneurs and business executives stems from his diverse experience in corporations, coaching and running his own businesses.
The entrepreneurial bug bit while he was still at university studying metallurgical engineering. As a student, he raised money, bought, and managed a fast-food franchise as a “side” project. Thrown into the deep-end of running his own business, he quickly learnt to swim, honing his problem-solving skills and in the process earning the nickname ‘Mr Business Fixer’.
Jamal has made it his mission to master business skills across various industry verticals, and in the process has built a business portfolio that encompasses retail hardware, postal services, construction, consulting, décor , hospitality, and business coaching.
His hands-on experience has been deeply enriched by formal post-graduate education, including an MBA (GIBS) and a PMD (UCT’s Graduate School of Business). The combination positions him to guide businesses, brands and individuals through a fast-changing world of innovation and disruption.
While employed by BHP Billiton and Anglo Platinum, Jamal was exposed to the global world of business, while his consulting and coaching business has brought him into contact with entrepreneurs, experts, managers and professionals from a range of industries and backgrounds. He is as comfortable discussing hammers and mining, as he is unravelling income statements and crafting future-proof business strategies.
Jamal has now added “author” to his long list of accomplishments. His new book, Start with the End in Mind – The 5 Secrets to Life & Business Success, is available from October 2019, and is already making waves in the business world.
Facebook: Jamal Sahib
LinkedIn: Jamal Sahib
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019