“The journeys of entrepreneurs are a tapestry of successes and failures. What we learn along the way defines the business people and companies we create” Jaco Maritz .
Jaco started his journey with a keen interest in sharing stories, his initial journey saw him as a photographer, but as with many entrepreneurs he soon found other avenues to express himself and share stories. We live in a world where content, confidence and collaboration are the 3 key things. This naturally led him to the online world and he started a number of online ventures, eventually landing up handling the online content for a large media house in SA.
It was not long before Jaco started to spread his wings and his curiosity around business in Africa peaked its head. A journey of discovery was the new path of Jaco and the founding of Maritz Africa was a natural progression – AFRICA’S SMARTEST BUSINESS INFORMATION COMPANY.
We chat to Jaco about the writing and publishing of How We Made It In Africa where he shares the journeys of 25 thriving African entrepreneurs sharing their journeys, key learning’s and business insights.
The company has 3 significant units in it namely;
How we made it in Africa; How we made it in Africa, established in April 2010, is an award-winning pan-African online business publication
Maritz Africa Intelligence -A producer of research reports and white papers focusing on market trends, opportunities and strategies.
SVW COMMUNICATIONS – Custom-made communication formulas to reach your goals. Constructive, well-researched press engagement guaranteed – personalised and strategic, with strong content at the core. Gone are the days of generic press releases.
- Wellness initiatives essential for company growth | #eBizWires - March 19, 2019
- Firstwatch supports Entrepreneurial growth for the betterment of all | - March 19, 2019
- If innovation has no purpose then is it innovative? Thought Leadership Digibate - March 15, 2019
- Cloud evolution does not mean demise of IaaS | #eBizInsights - March 15, 2019
- Team dormakaba targets consecutive African Ladies’ Jersey at Cape Epic | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Simplify FAIS Fit & get proper Compliance | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Data management essential for property sector | #eBizWires | Kate McFarlene - March 14, 2019
- AI revolutionises HR | #eBizWires | Rousseau Kluever - March 13, 2019
- Introducing the modern, flexible, multifaceted workplace | #eBizWires | Bernadette Froelich - March 13, 2019
- Changing the way in which we teach and learn in SA Schools – Official launch of School Radio - March 11, 2019