‘Be smart, measure your electricity consumption’ – Enermatics
At a time of intense speculation over power supply capacity, resources and consumption, the ability to accurately measure usage, power quality and associated billing is invaluable.
Saving is the order of the day says Dr. Raj Naidoo, Director at Enermatics Energy, an established provider of smart metering technology and reseller of power to end users. And this is based on retaining control of usage and validating electricity bills with accurate and transparent billing.
“Internationally, smart metering forms on of the cornerstones of the SmartGrid vision. In Nordic countries the remote connect and disconnect functionality has led to lower demand and reduction in electricity consumption partnered with 99.4% accurate hourly reading and consumer feedback,” says Dr Naidoo.
In South Africa the pressure on the electricity grid remains high and there is concern over the country’s ability to restore outdated systems, replenish supply levels and sustain resources. Other regions on the continent share similar concerns.
Through Smart Switching Technology one can measure and control energy consumption, limit unnecessary electricity usage and shift loads to off-peak times. “This leads to off-peak consumption at lower tariffs, which ultimately results into both monetary and energy savings,” Dr Naidoo adds.
Benefits aside, the advice from Enermatics Energy is to select a trusted brand when considering an investment in smart metering.
It is best to go with an established provider, with a trusted brand that has a proven track record of application and usage for end users, both commercial and private.
About Enermatics Energy
Established in 2007, Enermatics Energy is committed to giving customers in the public and corporate sectors as well as end-users complete control over their energy usage. The company provides smart metering technology and is a reseller of power to end-users across different market segments.
Enermatics smart meters enable users to accurately monitor electricity usage, power quality, and the associated billing. The smart meter provides intelligence which enables users to optimise and improve their overall energy consumption. All Enermatics smart meter solutions are SABS and STS approved and is built according to the stringent Eskom NRS049 Smart Meter Standard. Installations are done through certified installers trained and audited by Enermatics.
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021