Mike Stopforth brings us another #OneEyedMan #OEM show and along with his industry ledgend guest, Arthur Attwell they unpack how to pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose and look at a fresh take on an ancient industry and how to innovate in publishing today.
Arthur Attwell shares his insights and key learnings about the publishing industry and the social impact of better access to information, lessons learned from the successes and failures of his entrepreneurship journey, and a range of other topics.
Arthur is the co-founder and managing director of Electric Book Works, an agency that turns ordinary publications into engaging websites, ebooks, and printed editions. He co-founded healthcare publisher Bettercare; children’s book publisher Book Dash; and Paperight, an award-winning experiment in distributed print-on-demand.
He worked for two multinational publishers before starting EBW in 2006. He’s presented and contributed to publishing resources around the world, including writing Encyclopaedia Britannica’s ‘ebook’ entry. He’s a Shuttleworth Foundation Fellow.
TO LISTEN TO THE CONVERSATION – CLICK HERE
Arthur Attwell’s personal website https://arthurattwell.com/ / The Electric Book Works website https://electricbookworks.com/ – Book Dash gathers creative professionals who volunteer to create new, African storybooks that anyone can freely translate, print and distribute https://bookdash.org/
- GOGO-GADET…..Meet Kyle Shiel – Advanced Life Support Paramedic | Tales from my stethoscope |#ebizradio | # Podcast |#PayItForward - February 25, 2021
- The difference of marketing directly to consumers and then business to business |#Marketing | #KevinBritz | Craig Page-Lee |#Podcast |#ebizradio - February 25, 2021
- Just ask Linda! |#LTC |#Coaching |#Kevinbritz | Linda Dent |#ebizradio |#Podcast - February 24, 2021
- Lets find out about The African Coaching Council |#Coaching |#Leadership |#Kevinbritz | Sophie Bruas - February 23, 2021
- WHY LEADERSHIP IN A PARTNERSHIP? | #LTL | #Leadership | #Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson | #ebizradio| #Podcast - February 22, 2021
- CES 2021; a online adventure | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - February 22, 2021
- Do you know what its like being a front-line ER paramedic in SA? | Tales from my stethoscope | Kevin Shaun Eaton |#Payitforward |#Podcast |#ebizradio - February 18, 2021
- TV and Online streaming services in 2021 | #LTM |#Marketing |#kevinbritz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast |#ebizradio - February 18, 2021
- Rethinking how CSI is planned | Lindsay Owen of the Love Trust |#eBizPayItForward| Podcast - February 17, 2021
- The human face of mentorship, training and motivation in a pandemic | #eBizWires| Claire Herman - February 16, 2021