A new guest from SMEasy has joined the discussion and knowledge sharing: Jonathon Darker. Jonathon grew up in the Free State province of South Africa and is currently studying his MBA via the University of Liverpool. He joined SMEasy in 2015.
For his first conversation with Nick Snow, Jonathon explores the topic Financial Management, with specific focus on the benefits of automating your business systems as much as possible…
Good book-keeping can make- or break if done incorrectly- a business a success story, especially in the early days when every cent, Rand, Dollar or currency of your choice matters!
Being able to track down costs and sales is vital for forming a grand picture of what direction the business is going, as well as affording real time adjustment to market movements, whether they be positive or negative.
The following sub topics are also covered in the Podcast:
1. Why is it important to have good record keeping?
2. What to look at when it comes to finding the right accounting software?
3. What accountancy knowledge is needed to use online accounting software?
4. What is the importance of a good payroll system.
5. Is access to support something to consider?
For More information, visit: https://www.smeasy.co.za/
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020