Kriben Reddy, Head of Auto Information Solutions at TransUnion joins the ebizradio.com expert line up and weekly will bring you some very key insights into the market.
In this first chat he shares what he will be covering over the next few weeks and then is joined in studio by Wynand van Vuuren from King Price Insurance who unpacks how premiums actually work, what policies typically cover and what to look out for when applying for yours.
For your convenience we have added both a video and then just an audio podcast link (below) – you get to decide which one you wish to use.
We ask that if you found it of interest that you please share with your network.
Behind the scenes at TransUnion; Our mission is to help people gain access to opportunities that can improve their quality of life. We do this by providing the most complete and multidimensional information available to help our customers make the best possible choices. We value our customers’ success as much as our own. That’s why we go beyond credit data to offer the insights businesses and consumers need to make informed decisions and achieve great things. We believe that if you keep building on good choices, you’ll continue to create solid opportunities.
We partner with banks, healthcare providers, property managers and other companies to help our customers see a bigger picture and apply effective business strategies. Our services and solutions enable our customers to use a wealth of information to make better decisions, be more competitive and take more calculated risks. TransUnion currently operates in 8 countries in Africa: Botswana, Kenya, Namibia, Rwanda, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia and Malawi. We offer Commercial, Consumer, Insurance and Auto risk information solutions across a number of industries, as well as personal credit management solutions in Africa.
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020