Kriben Reddy, Head of Auto Information Solutions at TransUnion joins the ebizradio.com expert line up and weekly will bring you some very key insights into the market.
In this first chat he shares what he will be covering over the next few weeks and then is joined in studio by Wynand van Vuuren from King Price Insurance who unpacks how premiums actually work, what policies typically cover and what to look out for when applying for yours.
For your convenience we have added both a video and then just an audio podcast link (below) – you get to decide which one you wish to use.
We ask that if you found it of interest that you please share with your network.
Behind the scenes at TransUnion; Our mission is to help people gain access to opportunities that can improve their quality of life. We do this by providing the most complete and multidimensional information available to help our customers make the best possible choices. We value our customers’ success as much as our own. That’s why we go beyond credit data to offer the insights businesses and consumers need to make informed decisions and achieve great things. We believe that if you keep building on good choices, you’ll continue to create solid opportunities.
We partner with banks, healthcare providers, property managers and other companies to help our customers see a bigger picture and apply effective business strategies. Our services and solutions enable our customers to use a wealth of information to make better decisions, be more competitive and take more calculated risks. TransUnion currently operates in 8 countries in Africa: Botswana, Kenya, Namibia, Rwanda, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia and Malawi. We offer Commercial, Consumer, Insurance and Auto risk information solutions across a number of industries, as well as personal credit management solutions in Africa.
- Oops….you exposed yourself! What’s up with What’s App? |#LTM | Craig Page-Lee |#Marketing | Podcast |#ebizradio - January 21, 2021
- Why you need to be agile in 2021 |#LTC |#Coaching |Meenakshi Iyer | Northstar at Work |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 20, 2021
- The art of virtual B2B selling in 2021 | #TalkDigitalZA |#AudreyNaidoo |#ShelleyWalters | The Sales Counsel |#Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2021
- What is SELF EFFICACY? |#LTC |#kevinbritz |#Coaching | Liezl Mari Reid |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 19, 2021
- The thinking behind the launch of print weekly DM168 |Mike Stopforth |#OneEyedManPodcast |Styli Charalambous | Daily Maverick |#ebizradio - January 18, 2021
- Love your problems |#LTL |#Leadership | Dawn Rowlands |#Dentsu |#KevinBritz |#ebizradio |#podcast - January 18, 2021
- WHY CORPORATES HAVE TO ADJUST NOW! |#LTC |#Kevinbritz | Mpume Ncube-Daka |#ebizradio |#Podcast - January 13, 2021
- WHAT OWNS YOU? |#LTC |#Coaching |#Kevinbritz | Angela Hardy |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 12, 2021
- Rethinking organisational design and effectiveness through CEOship |#OneEyedMan |Rowan Belchers | Lockstep |#ebizradio |#Podcast |#Mikestopforth - January 11, 2021
- Behavior is Truth |#LTL |#Leadership |Mike Abel |#Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson |#ebizradio |#podcast - January 11, 2021