As we approach the 60 day mark of lockdown, how are we as a country doing emotionally? We have been in survival mode for weeks and how are we going to deal with this as a collective?
We caught up with Monique Strydom, hostage survivor of over 120 days, author, philanthropist, business woman and South African.
Monique shares with us what it took for her to survive as a hostage and what we collectively can do to help us deal with the present situation, which ultimately will write the future of tomorrow.
A few key points:
- Face and acknowledge the fear
- Be honest and express how you are really feeling
- Its okay to not be okay
- Work together to deal with this collective trauma
- Be creative and collectively solve problems.
Should you wish to connect directly with Monique please go to www.moniquestrydom.com
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
- Insights on Data Podcast 3: Data Analysis | #eBizInsights |Quinton Senekal - May 18, 2020
- Remote working during Lockdown | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - May 11, 2020
- Will my workplace be the same after the lockdown is lifted? | #Productivity | #Devan Moonsamy - May 11, 2020