As we all face the various emotional and financial implications of Covid-19 have you for a single moment thought of what is must be like to be poor and physically or intellectually disabled? Orion Organisation NPC shares some insights with us.
We recently chatted to Veronica Pronk, Marketing & Fund Development Manager of Orion Organisation based in Atlantis in the Western Cape around the various measures they have had to put into place to be able to keep their residents and clients safe.
Not only do they offer a full residential care to over 80 clients, but also a Children’s and Adult Day Care facility and a complete Work Centre. All of which have been differently affected.
- Customizing Software for the Retail Industry more relevant than ever | #eBizInsights | Gareth Hawkey of redPanda | Podcast - June 3, 2020
- Bringing 4IR to South Africa: Telviva, an Introduction | #eBizTechnology |David Meintjes | Podcast - June 1, 2020
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathan Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020