We have again just witnessed a massive natural disaster in South Africa, particularly in the KwaZulu-Natal area, as floods disseminated communities, businesses, countless homes and hundreds of people are left homeless. How are insurers, particularly Hollard Insure, future proofing their business whilst remaining engaged and connected to their clients and brokers?
Ingrid von Stein, host of Biz Insight on www.ebizradio.com connects with Andries Wiese, Business Development Head, Hollard Insure and together they unpack what and how Hollard is
Some key areas discussed:
- The KwaZulu-Natal floods have devastated many communities and indeed disrupted business’s ability to do business. How has Hollard stepped in to support communities and clients in this area? And how is this part of Hollard’s greater vision to create better futures for all?
- In what other ways has Hollard stepped up to help its clients and communities to get back up after COVID-19, the riots and other disruptions?
- Business insurance used to be a grudge purchase. Is that changing these disruptive times? How have these disruptions helped to change the relationship between business and insurers? Or rather, how should businesses view insurance in these disruptive times?
- Disruption seems to be the new norm. First the pandemic, then the riots last year and now the floods. And no doubt, with ailing infrastructure and climate change, more disruptions lie ahead. How prepared is a big insurer like Hollard to meet their clients’ changing needs in the future?
- With so many uncertainties and changes, how valuable is the role of the broker in not only supporting their clients but perhaps also going into battle on their behalf?
- Any tips on how clients can get more value from their relationship with their broker?
- Any last words of reassurance you want to say to your clients in KZN as they go through this difficult time?
- NEWS – THE WEEK THAT WAS |#NewsHeadlines | #LatestNews | #WorldNews | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast - May 27, 2022
- How do you take your brand beyond our borders? |#Business | #Brands | #Coaching | Kevin Britz | Shereen Hunter | - May 27, 2022
- Clean Creatives – Please stop working with fossil fuel brands | #Marketing | #Leadership | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Stephen Horn | Bouncing Biscuits Studio | #Podcast - May 26, 2022
- Coining communication when you move to a remote workforce | #RemoteWorking | #Communication | #HR | #Insights | Sandra Crous | PaySpace - May 25, 2022
- When do we speak to our children about sex? | #Insights | #Parenting | #SexEducation | Edith Kriel | Jelly Beanz | Ansa Lange | Ansa Lange | Future Fit Parenting - May 25, 2022
- Reskilling revolution with Micro-Credentials | #Trends | #Business | #WorkTrends | Ingrid von Stein | Dion Chang | Flux Trends |#Podcast - May 25, 2022
- Layoffs, marketing that just won’t work, grow vs maintain vs exit | #ItsNotOver | #Entrepreneur | Nic Haralambous | Laura Roeder | #Podcast - May 24, 2022
- Switch yourself off and on again | #Naturopathy | #Health | #Entrepreneur | Björn Salsone | Dr Shavit Sachs | #Podcast - May 24, 2022
- Impact of Ukraine war on global shipping | #News | #Shipping | Supply Chain | #B2B | AGCS - May 23, 2022
- How do you assess the risk in your business? | #Insight | #Insurance | #Risk | Ingrid von Stein | Marcel Wood | Hollard Insure | #Podcast - May 23, 2022