Simplicity, sustainability and social responsibility
The path to client and environmental wellness has been paved with trailblazers who view sustainability as a responsibility rather than a trend. This is the green thinking behind Hotel Verde Cape TownAirport, Africa’s greenest hotel, who recently opened Renew, a treatment room on the property which offers a simple, sustainable list of treatments for the weary traveller.
Along with eco-friendly therapeutic practices, guests have evolved and are becoming more knowledgeable, associating their personal well-being with social and environmental health – there is a distinct overlap between the wellness-oriented consumer and the environmentally-oriented consumer. Lindy Meiring, General Manager at Hotel Verde, says that as a sustainable hotel they continually look at ways of improving their green offering and have recognised the need for a treatment facility that offers a simple, eco-friendly list of treatments. “It is ideal for the corporate or leisure traveller who is looking for a quick pick-me-up in between meetings, before flying out or after a gym work-out,” she explains.
Their list of treatments includes:
Full Body Massage
Back Neck and Shoulder
Facial and Indian Head Massage
Foot and Leg Massage
Add On: Hand and Arm Massage
Renew uses a natural product range and adheres to sustainable practices and guidelines, paying particular attention to conserving water, energy and reducing waste.
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Behind the scenes with a Theater Producer | #BusinessBrunch | #Insight | Björn Salsone | Bernard Jay | #Pantomime | #Podcast #ebizradio - October 12, 2021
- Now is the time to make money in this market | #Insight | #Money | Daniel Kibel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 11, 2021
- How Trade Specialisation might make you a rich Forex trader | #Insights | Finance | Tope Ijibadejo | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 8, 2021
- Who are and why are these South Africa’s brands ranked the most valuable? | #Marketing | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee - October 7, 2021