Simplicity, sustainability and social responsibility
The path to client and environmental wellness has been paved with trailblazers who view sustainability as a responsibility rather than a trend. This is the green thinking behind Hotel Verde Cape TownAirport, Africa’s greenest hotel, who recently opened Renew, a treatment room on the property which offers a simple, sustainable list of treatments for the weary traveller.
Along with eco-friendly therapeutic practices, guests have evolved and are becoming more knowledgeable, associating their personal well-being with social and environmental health – there is a distinct overlap between the wellness-oriented consumer and the environmentally-oriented consumer. Lindy Meiring, General Manager at Hotel Verde, says that as a sustainable hotel they continually look at ways of improving their green offering and have recognised the need for a treatment facility that offers a simple, eco-friendly list of treatments. “It is ideal for the corporate or leisure traveller who is looking for a quick pick-me-up in between meetings, before flying out or after a gym work-out,” she explains.
Their list of treatments includes:
Full Body Massage
Back Neck and Shoulder
Facial and Indian Head Massage
Foot and Leg Massage
Add On: Hand and Arm Massage
Renew uses a natural product range and adheres to sustainable practices and guidelines, paying particular attention to conserving water, energy and reducing waste.
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019