Nexus Hub has launched a new online platform called ‘Glitched’ for gamers and tech enthusiasts, which features detailed reviews on the latest video game releases, technology reviews and updates and all things nerd. The site also features segments for videos, e-sports, Eclipse Gaming and a livestream called the 404 which aims to bring the gaming community together.
Nexus Hub, in collaboration with Hive Digital Media, has made Glitched inventory accessible through Hive Digital Media’s programmatic offering, Ignition SELL. Through Ignition SELL, buyers can access desktop, mobile and video inventory across the Caxton Network of Premium News & Lifestyle focused websites in a premium, brand safe environment.
The inventory is available through programmatic direct, open auction and private market place. Although only display inventory is available for now, the Hive Digital Team expects Outstream formats to be available on Glitched soon. With a host of loyal gaming and tech enthusiasts visiting the niche gaming platform, Glitched provides valuable targeting opportunities for programmatic buyers.
The share of advertising budgets being allocated to programmatic advertising continues to grow into 2020. Regular programmatic buyers will know that programmatic advertising offers many benefits, including, increased efficiency and transparency. With the help of the experienced programmatic specialists at Hive Digital Media, programmatic buyers are sure to benefit from this new addition to the groups’ diverse offering.
For more details, or to set up a deal, contact Hive Digital Media’s Senior Programmatic Specialist, Kelsey Corlett, [email protected]
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
- Insights on Data Podcast 3: Data Analysis | #eBizInsights |Quinton Senekal - May 18, 2020
- Remote working during Lockdown | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - May 11, 2020
- Will my workplace be the same after the lockdown is lifted? | #Productivity | #Devan Moonsamy - May 11, 2020