Nexus Hub has launched a new online platform called ‘Glitched’ for gamers and tech enthusiasts, which features detailed reviews on the latest video game releases, technology reviews and updates and all things nerd. The site also features segments for videos, e-sports, Eclipse Gaming and a livestream called the 404 which aims to bring the gaming community together.
Nexus Hub, in collaboration with Hive Digital Media, has made Glitched inventory accessible through Hive Digital Media’s programmatic offering, Ignition SELL. Through Ignition SELL, buyers can access desktop, mobile and video inventory across the Caxton Network of Premium News & Lifestyle focused websites in a premium, brand safe environment.
The inventory is available through programmatic direct, open auction and private market place. Although only display inventory is available for now, the Hive Digital Team expects Outstream formats to be available on Glitched soon. With a host of loyal gaming and tech enthusiasts visiting the niche gaming platform, Glitched provides valuable targeting opportunities for programmatic buyers.
The share of advertising budgets being allocated to programmatic advertising continues to grow into 2020. Regular programmatic buyers will know that programmatic advertising offers many benefits, including, increased efficiency and transparency. With the help of the experienced programmatic specialists at Hive Digital Media, programmatic buyers are sure to benefit from this new addition to the groups’ diverse offering.
For more details, or to set up a deal, contact Hive Digital Media’s Senior Programmatic Specialist, Kelsey Corlett, [email protected]
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Unpacking Data Skills and Literacy from a RSA context | #eBizInsights| Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect |Podcast - October 19, 2020
- The African Hotel Industry; Pre and Post Covid | #eBizInsights| Brett Hoppe |Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Do we stop and ask WHY? |#LTS |#CandidConversations |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz |#Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Its a bad day, not a bad life – Building your brand |#LTM |#BjornSalsone |# Sunil Osman |#Marketing |#Podcast - October 15, 2020
- Lockdown points to a new way to grow local economies | #eBizInsights - October 14, 2020
- The Outdoor Measurement Council (OMC) releases latest ROAD data | #eBizWires - October 14, 2020
- Getting ready for REMOTE SELLING | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#B2B| #Podcast - October 14, 2020