This week we continued the conversation around #ReachOptimisation. There have been a new additions to Google Analytics called Universal analytics. Universal analytics will make adding tags to your website easier, eliminating the need to be able to code. This new addition will also allow you to track users across various devices which will help track consumers and campaign effectiveness across the various devices that they may use.
The main topic for this weeks chat was around conversion. Andrew is the head of conversion at iProspect and he gave us some great insight into conversion and how it forms part of #ReachOptimisation. Conversion is about focusing on getting people to take a certain action once they have landed on your site. In other words to convert them to consume, purchase, download or take a certain action on your site. Its doesn’t help to get people to your site unless you are able to get them to take a certain action or purchase on the site.
Andre and Andrew also gave some great tips and advice on how to approach conversion and optimise it.
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
Remember to follow all of iProspect’s tips around Reach Optimisation on twitter by following #ReachOptimisation.
— iProspect_SA (@iProspectSA) November 2, 2012
“Ooh Ball. Ball. Ball. Ball. Ball. Ba…” SPROING! i.imgur.com/pUsM2.gif
— Andre Wilkinson (@AndreWilkinson) October 25, 2012
Is your analytics tracking correctly? bit.ly/WputbM
— Andrew Morgan (@andrew_morgs) November 5, 2012
- Assets and Wealth; Understanding the difference | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 23, 2020
- How South Africa’s People and Business are adapting (or not adapting) to the evolving GIG economy | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 22, 2020
- Social Media Trends for 2020 |#eBizWires | - January 22, 2020
- Africa is championing the flexible workspace revolution | #eBizInsights - January 21, 2020
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020
- Welcome to the era of containers | #eBizWires? Muggie van Stadden - January 14, 2020