Gold Travel, a corporate travel management company and industry stalwart, revealed a new look and image on 1 March 2017. The company is one of Cape Town’s longest-standing corporate travel companies with a track record of over 40 years in the industry. They are currently updating their website and internal processes and procedures to provide a more efficient, professional and personalised experience for their clients.
Konrad Laker, CEO of Gold Travel, says, “We took an honest look at the way we do things and decided it was time for a change – we want to show our clients that we are adapting but within a given framework – we are the same people, but doing business a little differently and a whole lot better. As a small business, it is possible for us to do more; to go the extra mile.”
This rebrand comes in line with the opening of a second Gold Travel branch in Centurion and further expansion plans are under way for a third branch in Midrand, Gauteng. The company is also eager to extend their footprint into Africa as their portfolio covers a lot of travel to the likes of Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya, and many of their clients have offices in those countries.
Laker believes that the travel service industry should be embracing technology rather than resisting it; ‘we want to revolutionise the way we do business and challenge the norm, while keeping our personal focus on our clients and their needs. With adopting new systems and technology the idea is for Gold Travel to duplicate the formula so that it can be rolled out to all new branches, a kind of “plug-and-play” scenario, creating a seamless transition for both client and consultant.
- Valuable and Purposefully Giving this Social Development Month | Pay It Forward | The Love Trust | #ebizradio - October 27, 2021
- Is the option to work from home inclusive and diverse? | #Insight | #Business | #HR | Devan Moonsamy | ICHAF | #ebizradio - October 27, 2021
- Sharing more about RETT SYNDROME and how you can help! | #BusinessBrunch | Bjorn Salsone | #PayItForward | Rett-SA | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Equality, diversity and inclusion – starts with YOU | #Insights | #Diversity | Pabi Mogosetsi | Universum Global | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Is a Good Time to Review Your Payroll Provider | #Insights | Sandra Crous | PaySpace | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021