Gold Travel, a corporate travel management company and industry stalwart, revealed a new look and image on 1 March 2017. The company is one of Cape Town’s longest-standing corporate travel companies with a track record of over 40 years in the industry. They are currently updating their website and internal processes and procedures to provide a more efficient, professional and personalised experience for their clients.
Konrad Laker, CEO of Gold Travel, says, “We took an honest look at the way we do things and decided it was time for a change – we want to show our clients that we are adapting but within a given framework – we are the same people, but doing business a little differently and a whole lot better. As a small business, it is possible for us to do more; to go the extra mile.”
This rebrand comes in line with the opening of a second Gold Travel branch in Centurion and further expansion plans are under way for a third branch in Midrand, Gauteng. The company is also eager to extend their footprint into Africa as their portfolio covers a lot of travel to the likes of Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya, and many of their clients have offices in those countries.
Laker believes that the travel service industry should be embracing technology rather than resisting it; ‘we want to revolutionise the way we do business and challenge the norm, while keeping our personal focus on our clients and their needs. With adopting new systems and technology the idea is for Gold Travel to duplicate the formula so that it can be rolled out to all new branches, a kind of “plug-and-play” scenario, creating a seamless transition for both client and consultant.
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019