Gold Travel, a corporate travel management company and industry stalwart, revealed a new look and image on 1 March 2017. The company is one of Cape Town’s longest-standing corporate travel companies with a track record of over 40 years in the industry. They are currently updating their website and internal processes and procedures to provide a more efficient, professional and personalised experience for their clients.
Konrad Laker, CEO of Gold Travel, says, “We took an honest look at the way we do things and decided it was time for a change – we want to show our clients that we are adapting but within a given framework – we are the same people, but doing business a little differently and a whole lot better. As a small business, it is possible for us to do more; to go the extra mile.”
This rebrand comes in line with the opening of a second Gold Travel branch in Centurion and further expansion plans are under way for a third branch in Midrand, Gauteng. The company is also eager to extend their footprint into Africa as their portfolio covers a lot of travel to the likes of Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya, and many of their clients have offices in those countries.
Laker believes that the travel service industry should be embracing technology rather than resisting it; ‘we want to revolutionise the way we do business and challenge the norm, while keeping our personal focus on our clients and their needs. With adopting new systems and technology the idea is for Gold Travel to duplicate the formula so that it can be rolled out to all new branches, a kind of “plug-and-play” scenario, creating a seamless transition for both client and consultant.
- Its more than gender based violence – it’s a complete collapse of our moral fibre and care for our fellow man|#PayItForward |#Ingrid von Stein - September 13, 2019
- Your own free Trade Mark search |#Insights |#IP Braai - September 13, 2019
- The MediaShop dominates MOST Awards! - September 11, 2019
- Are you Emotional Intelligent in your work place? |#Insight Trends |# Losego Motshele - September 11, 2019
- Reaching the base of the pyramid consumer has to be highly relevant|#Marketing Insights |#Lorraine Gwewera - September 11, 2019
- As entrepreneurs and business managers we are expected to speak in front of people – here are a few tips |#Insight |#Howard Feldman - September 10, 2019
- Making the transition to Dynamics 365 - September 10, 2019
- Why are many BPC Embedded projects unsuccessful? |#Technology |#Trends |#B2B |#Emiliyan Tanev - September 10, 2019
- South Africa’s gaming industry is expected to bring in revenue to the tune of R3.6 billion by the end of the year – but where are the non-gaming advertisers? |#Marketing |#Insights - September 10, 2019
- Dormakaba cycling ambassador programme grows MTB in SA |#PayItForward - September 10, 2019