Gold Travel, a corporate travel management company and industry stalwart, revealed a new look and image on 1 March 2017. The company is one of Cape Town’s longest-standing corporate travel companies with a track record of over 40 years in the industry. They are currently updating their website and internal processes and procedures to provide a more efficient, professional and personalised experience for their clients.
Konrad Laker, CEO of Gold Travel, says, “We took an honest look at the way we do things and decided it was time for a change – we want to show our clients that we are adapting but within a given framework – we are the same people, but doing business a little differently and a whole lot better. As a small business, it is possible for us to do more; to go the extra mile.”
This rebrand comes in line with the opening of a second Gold Travel branch in Centurion and further expansion plans are under way for a third branch in Midrand, Gauteng. The company is also eager to extend their footprint into Africa as their portfolio covers a lot of travel to the likes of Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya, and many of their clients have offices in those countries.
Laker believes that the travel service industry should be embracing technology rather than resisting it; ‘we want to revolutionise the way we do business and challenge the norm, while keeping our personal focus on our clients and their needs. With adopting new systems and technology the idea is for Gold Travel to duplicate the formula so that it can be rolled out to all new branches, a kind of “plug-and-play” scenario, creating a seamless transition for both client and consultant.
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020
- Hive Digital Media’s Spectrum Roadshow| #eBizWires - February 13, 2020
- 2020 : The most important SONA since 1994 | #ebizradio #Opinion | Mike Abel - February 13, 2020
- Smoking in the Workplace: 21st Century edition | #eBizInisghts | Nicol Myburgh | Podcast - February 12, 2020
- iOCO achieves AWS End User Computing Competency status | #eBizInsights | Podcast | Richard Vester - February 6, 2020
- New examples of Customer-experience innovation with Dentsu Aegis| #eBizWires - February 6, 2020
- How Blockchain Technology Can Change Financial Management In Africa | #eBizInsights - February 6, 2020
- Spectrum: South Africa’s own innovative local video streaming platform | #eBizWires - February 5, 2020
- Choice, mobility, convenience drive customer experience | #eBizWires | Joshua Salani - February 5, 2020