We at eBizRadio are always looking at the ways we can highlight African success stories.
Ranging from stories/podcasts about development programmes all the way to individual success stories, all these changes have a slow but positive effect on the development of the continent.
It is through individual endeavor that this beautiful continent will reach its untapped potential…
For this podcast, we profile Akosua Koranteng:
Akosua Koranteng was born in Accra, the capital city of Ghana to a loving family of five. Akosua and her family immigrated to South Africa in 1995. She was awarded the Allan Gray Fellowship in her first year at University, a pivotal point in her life’s journey that shaped the trajectory of her future.
“I am not of the belief in collecting accolades and prestigious awards as a source of pride as an individual. Being part of a meaningful community that brings about positive change is a far greater achievement.” explains Aksoua. For Aksoua, servant leadership is what drives her on a daily basis…
She lists her proudest achievement as playing an active role in reshaping the way the world sees the African continent, as we know it. She was inducted as the Vice President of the Association of Allan Grey Fellows. Akosua works as a Research Analystat the regional office of the MIT based Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab (J-PAL Africa) where she is working on research projects evaluating the impact of labour market interventions aimed at reducing youth unemployment.
Listen below for more details!
- A cash register and office day-care in the 1800’s – What does this have to do with selling today? |#Sales |#ShelleyWalters |#Salesenablement |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 25, 2020
- Bottles – an on demand alcohol delivery service |#Letstalkdigital | Audrey Naidoo | Enrico Ferigoli | Vincent Viviers |#Digital | Pick n Pay |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 25, 2020
- Education institutions band together to slash prices for #BlackFriday |#PayItForward | The Knowledge Trust - November 24, 2020
- What is motivational leadership? |#LTL |#Leadership |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Dan Davis |#Penbev | #Cocacola - November 23, 2020
- Sexual harrasement is NOT ACCEPTABLE – Call it out! |#LTS |#kevinbritz |#laurenbritz | Lunch Time Stories | #Podcast |#ebizradio - November 20, 2020
- Doctors make the worst patients | Male breast cancer and business |#LTM |#kevinbrtiz |#bjornsalsone | Dr Carel Piet van Eeden|#Marketing |#Podcast - November 19, 2020
- Are you the next The MediaShop Johannesburg MD? |#eBizWires - November 18, 2020
- Work from home has fundamentally redefined the eight-hour workday | #eBizInsights | Richard Firth - November 18, 2020
- How to hone your selling skills! |#ShelleyWalters |#Sales |#Podcst |#ebizradio - November 18, 2020
- What habits have we picked up whilst working remotely? |#LTC |#kevinbritz |#coaching | Barry Davis |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 18, 2020