We at eBizRadio are always looking at the ways we can highlight African success stories.
Ranging from stories/podcasts about development programmes all the way to individual success stories, all these changes have a slow but positive effect on the development of the continent.
It is through individual endeavor that this beautiful continent will reach its untapped potential…
For this podcast, we profile Akosua Koranteng:
Akosua Koranteng was born in Accra, the capital city of Ghana to a loving family of five. Akosua and her family immigrated to South Africa in 1995. She was awarded the Allan Gray Fellowship in her first year at University, a pivotal point in her life’s journey that shaped the trajectory of her future.
“I am not of the belief in collecting accolades and prestigious awards as a source of pride as an individual. Being part of a meaningful community that brings about positive change is a far greater achievement.” explains Aksoua. For Aksoua, servant leadership is what drives her on a daily basis…
She lists her proudest achievement as playing an active role in reshaping the way the world sees the African continent, as we know it. She was inducted as the Vice President of the Association of Allan Grey Fellows. Akosua works as a Research Analystat the regional office of the MIT based Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab (J-PAL Africa) where she is working on research projects evaluating the impact of labour market interventions aimed at reducing youth unemployment.
Listen below for more details!
- 80% of tasks between HR and business can be automated |#Wires | #ebizradio | #HR | PaySpace| Warren van Wyk | #ebizradio - June 10, 2021
- Improving Customer Service in the retail sector | #LunchtimeMarketing | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 10, 2021
- Inspiring Women in Sport |#Insight | Neil Wilkinson | Kryolan | SASCOC | #ebizradio - June 9, 2021
- Conversations you need to be having now | #Leadership | Human Capital | Kevin Britz | Dr. Marcel Hattingh | City Changers Institute | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 9, 2021
- Franc(ly) – saving and investing is now accessible to everyone | #LetsTalkDigitalZA | Audrey Naidoo | Sebastian Patel | Franc | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 9, 2021
- Your Digital Health | #HealthMatters | CIPLA | Ryan o’ Connor | Pam Lourenco |#Podcast | #ebizradio - June 8, 2021
- 14-year old Author & Poet is changing the way we look at Mental Health | #Unscripted Life | Clive Vanderwagen | Jess Robus | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 8, 2021
- Kinesiology and STRIPPING (away) to find the real you | #BrunchWithBjörn | Björn Salsone | Anita Jack | #Business | #Podcast | #ebizradio | Elevate Horizons - June 8, 2021
- Leadership is not a workshop – its the action of everyday | #LunchtimeLeadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 7, 2021
- Transformative leadership can only be led by transformation itself | #Insight | Sandra Orta | Roche Diagnostics | Ingrid von Stein | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 7, 2021