We at eBizRadio are always looking at the ways we can highlight African success stories.
Ranging from stories/podcasts about development programmes all the way to individual success stories, all these changes have a slow but positive effect on the development of the continent.
It is through individual endeavor that this beautiful continent will reach its untapped potential…
For this podcast, we profile Akosua Koranteng:
Akosua Koranteng was born in Accra, the capital city of Ghana to a loving family of five. Akosua and her family immigrated to South Africa in 1995. She was awarded the Allan Gray Fellowship in her first year at University, a pivotal point in her life’s journey that shaped the trajectory of her future.
“I am not of the belief in collecting accolades and prestigious awards as a source of pride as an individual. Being part of a meaningful community that brings about positive change is a far greater achievement.” explains Aksoua. For Aksoua, servant leadership is what drives her on a daily basis…
She lists her proudest achievement as playing an active role in reshaping the way the world sees the African continent, as we know it. She was inducted as the Vice President of the Association of Allan Grey Fellows. Akosua works as a Research Analystat the regional office of the MIT based Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab (J-PAL Africa) where she is working on research projects evaluating the impact of labour market interventions aimed at reducing youth unemployment.
Listen below for more details!
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020
- Hive Digital Media’s Spectrum Roadshow| #eBizWires - February 13, 2020
- 2020 : The most important SONA since 1994 | #ebizradio #Opinion | Mike Abel - February 13, 2020
- Smoking in the Workplace: 21st Century edition | #eBizInisghts | Nicol Myburgh | Podcast - February 12, 2020
- iOCO achieves AWS End User Computing Competency status | #eBizInsights | Podcast | Richard Vester - February 6, 2020
- New examples of Customer-experience innovation with Dentsu Aegis| #eBizWires - February 6, 2020
- How Blockchain Technology Can Change Financial Management In Africa | #eBizInsights - February 6, 2020
- Spectrum: South Africa’s own innovative local video streaming platform | #eBizWires - February 5, 2020
- Choice, mobility, convenience drive customer experience | #eBizWires | Joshua Salani - February 5, 2020