We at eBizRadio are always looking at the ways we can highlight African success stories.
Ranging from stories/podcasts about development programmes all the way to individual success stories, all these changes have a slow but positive effect on the development of the continent.
It is through individual endeavor that this beautiful continent will reach its untapped potential…
For this podcast, we profile Akosua Koranteng:
Akosua Koranteng was born in Accra, the capital city of Ghana to a loving family of five. Akosua and her family immigrated to South Africa in 1995. She was awarded the Allan Gray Fellowship in her first year at University, a pivotal point in her life’s journey that shaped the trajectory of her future.
“I am not of the belief in collecting accolades and prestigious awards as a source of pride as an individual. Being part of a meaningful community that brings about positive change is a far greater achievement.” explains Aksoua. For Aksoua, servant leadership is what drives her on a daily basis…
She lists her proudest achievement as playing an active role in reshaping the way the world sees the African continent, as we know it. She was inducted as the Vice President of the Association of Allan Grey Fellows. Akosua works as a Research Analystat the regional office of the MIT based Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab (J-PAL Africa) where she is working on research projects evaluating the impact of labour market interventions aimed at reducing youth unemployment.
Listen below for more details!
- #InclusivityMatters |#LTC | Candid Conversation |#KevinBritz |#Podcast | Lauren Britz - September 18, 2020
- Going Dutch and reinventing yourself on a bicycle |#KevinBritz |#LTC |#BjornSalsone |Tanya Kovarsky |#Podcast - September 17, 2020
- How to create a job search strategy to the hidden job market|#LTC |#KevinBritz | Chantelle Botha |#Podcast - September 16, 2020
- Roboteur takes the tedium out of repetitive tasks| #eBizWires | Graham Fry | Podcast - September 16, 2020
- Do you know what Programmatic Media Buying is? |#LetsTalkDigital |#AudreyNaidoo |Ryan Eberlin - September 16, 2020
- WHY DO WE SAY “ I AM NOT GOOD ENOUGH” |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Heidi Poulton | Potential Unlimited |#Podcast |#eBizradio - September 15, 2020
- Early investors in 4IR start-ups set to reap rewards | #eBizInisghts | Brett Dawson | Podcast - September 15, 2020
- SMEgo launches to assist small businesses |#DigitalNomad | #MbaliNdhlovu | Rowan Spazzoli |#Podcast |#Entrepreneur - September 15, 2020
- How are your time management and people skills? |#LTL |#KevinBritz |Naomi Basson | Jose Mesquita |#Leadership |#Podcast - September 13, 2020
- Innovative solutions for restaurants during the COVID pandemic and beyond | Snapmenu | #eBizTechnology | Gabriel Stein, Shai Unterslak & Max Tyrell | Podcast - September 11, 2020