Gill Randall the CEO of Spark Media joins us to discuss the advertising industry with a particular focus on local print media and how it has changed in the last few years.
A veteran of the industry, she shares her insights with eBizRadio;
Gill began her career with Caxton in 1982. She quickly rose through the ranks of direct advertising sales, direct advertising manager, national sales and then Managing Director of NAB (National sales for Caxton local papers) – a position she held for over 20 years.
In July 2016, she became the CEO of Spark Media. Gill has always had a passion for the industry and continues to learn and invest time and energy into keeping up to date with all local and global developments and trends in marketing and related disciplines.
She has always played an active role in the media industry, served on the AMASA committee, training at AAA, UJ etc.
Winner of the Media Legend Award in 2013.
- Coronavirus will speed up 4IR| #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- Do you have the grit to go on your own? |#Entrepreneur |#Naomi Butow | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- How do the “Differently-abled” cope with Lock-down? |#Health |#Veronica Pronk | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- We are all running a marathon right now|#Lifestyle |#AJ Venter |#Mike Sewell - April 1, 2020
- The world of digital media is set to change | #eBizInsights | Jarred Mailer-Lyons - March 30, 2020
- It’s collaboration time for Online Radio |#Insights |#Ingrid von Stein - March 30, 2020
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020