Gill Randall the CEO of Spark Media joins us to discuss the advertising industry with a particular focus on local print media and how it has changed in the last few years.
A veteran of the industry, she shares her insights with eBizRadio;
Gill began her career with Caxton in 1982. She quickly rose through the ranks of direct advertising sales, direct advertising manager, national sales and then Managing Director of NAB (National sales for Caxton local papers) – a position she held for over 20 years.
In July 2016, she became the CEO of Spark Media. Gill has always had a passion for the industry and continues to learn and invest time and energy into keeping up to date with all local and global developments and trends in marketing and related disciplines.
She has always played an active role in the media industry, served on the AMASA committee, training at AAA, UJ etc.
Winner of the Media Legend Award in 2013.
- TikTok are rocking consumer segmentation | #Marketing | #Leadership | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Opening a business in South Africa? | #Insight | Business Brunch | Bjorn Salsone | Ankita Vyas Bohra | Indiana House - August 18, 2022
- Weekly Motoring | Diesel and Dust | #Motoring | #Motorcycles | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Why is EQ so important? | #Insight | #Coaching | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Anja van Beek | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- When can South African stop eating meat? | #Insight | Big Fish Stories | Eitan Stern | Brett Thompson | Mzansi Meat Co | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- Why getting LinkedIn right is vital for your career | #Insights | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Nompumelelo Mshengu | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- The strain of holding the sword by the blade: The health and well-being of women in our poorest communities | #Insights | Charmaine Gola | The Love Trust - August 16, 2022
- What do architects actually do? | #BusinesBrunch | #Business | #Entrepreneur | Bjorn Salsone | Michelle Maltz Shevelew | M2S Architects | #Podcast - August 16, 2022
- Women are winning in the Wine World | #Entrepreneur | #Wines | #Winery | Lindi Tshabangu | Silindile Zuma | Nanola Wines | #Podcast - August 15, 2022
- How do we support those businesses with a turnover over R10 million? | #Insight | #Growth | #Business | Ingrid von Stein | Diane Boorman - August 15, 2022