Gill Randall the CEO of Spark Media joins us to discuss the advertising industry with a particular focus on local print media and how it has changed in the last few years.
A veteran of the industry, she shares her insights with eBizRadio;
Gill began her career with Caxton in 1982. She quickly rose through the ranks of direct advertising sales, direct advertising manager, national sales and then Managing Director of NAB (National sales for Caxton local papers) – a position she held for over 20 years.
In July 2016, she became the CEO of Spark Media. Gill has always had a passion for the industry and continues to learn and invest time and energy into keeping up to date with all local and global developments and trends in marketing and related disciplines.
She has always played an active role in the media industry, served on the AMASA committee, training at AAA, UJ etc.
Winner of the Media Legend Award in 2013.
- EQ in the Workplace | #eBizInsigights |Howard Feldman - October 16, 2019
- Actionable intelligence essential for cyber defence #eBizWires - October 16, 2019
- Synthesis joins Confluent Partner Programme | #eBizWires - October 14, 2019
- IWG explores the aspects of franchising that makes it a popular choice amongst African Investors in times of uncertainty - October 14, 2019
- Insurers need contextualised marketing| #eBizInsights - October 11, 2019
- SPARK Media hosts Michael Charton in #RWC forgotten Bokke vs New Zealand tales: An invitation | #eBizWires - October 9, 2019
- Empowering those who care for the Disabled | #eBizPayItForward| Xelda Rohrbeck - October 9, 2019
- Great Karoo Spirit gin wins big with Bossieveld Gin - October 8, 2019
- Rugby World Cup 2019…the numbers you never knew| #eBizInsights| Richard Lord - October 8, 2019
- R1.3-MILLION FIRST PLACE PRIZE FOR BEST LOCAL SOCIAL INNOVATION | #eBizPayItForward| Bridgit Evans - October 7, 2019