Gill Randall the CEO of Spark Media joins us to discuss the advertising industry with a particular focus on local print media and how it has changed in the last few years.
A veteran of the industry, she shares her insights with eBizRadio;
Gill began her career with Caxton in 1982. She quickly rose through the ranks of direct advertising sales, direct advertising manager, national sales and then Managing Director of NAB (National sales for Caxton local papers) – a position she held for over 20 years.
In July 2016, she became the CEO of Spark Media. Gill has always had a passion for the industry and continues to learn and invest time and energy into keeping up to date with all local and global developments and trends in marketing and related disciplines.
She has always played an active role in the media industry, served on the AMASA committee, training at AAA, UJ etc.
Winner of the Media Legend Award in 2013.
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019