We here at eBizRadio are pleased to welcome back Clair and Luis for more new shows of #ProductivityBiz.
These show are designed to help people maximise their work hours, everyone talks about ”productivity”, but here we show HOW to be more productive. One of the major themes throughout the shows is the many different ways in which people are distracted/overwhelmed by the large volumes of information thrown at them everyday: emails, phone calls, social media, television, radio amongst others all have their purpose in the modern day business environment, but its the managing of time between these activities which is where people loose their way….
In todays first show, We catch up with Clair and Luis: Where are they now and what are they doing. The conversation then moves along as we get into the actual discussion of productivity, listen below for more!
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020
- Hive Digital Media’s Spectrum Roadshow| #eBizWires - February 13, 2020
- 2020 : The most important SONA since 1994 | #ebizradio #Opinion | Mike Abel - February 13, 2020
- Smoking in the Workplace: 21st Century edition | #eBizInisghts | Nicol Myburgh | Podcast - February 12, 2020
- iOCO achieves AWS End User Computing Competency status | #eBizInsights | Podcast | Richard Vester - February 6, 2020
- New examples of Customer-experience innovation with Dentsu Aegis| #eBizWires - February 6, 2020
- How Blockchain Technology Can Change Financial Management In Africa | #eBizInsights - February 6, 2020
- Spectrum: South Africa’s own innovative local video streaming platform | #eBizWires - February 5, 2020
- Choice, mobility, convenience drive customer experience | #eBizWires | Joshua Salani - February 5, 2020