We here at eBizRadio are pleased to welcome back Clair and Luis for more new shows of #ProductivityBiz.
These show are designed to help people maximise their work hours, everyone talks about ”productivity”, but here we show HOW to be more productive. One of the major themes throughout the shows is the many different ways in which people are distracted/overwhelmed by the large volumes of information thrown at them everyday: emails, phone calls, social media, television, radio amongst others all have their purpose in the modern day business environment, but its the managing of time between these activities which is where people loose their way….
In todays first show, We catch up with Clair and Luis: Where are they now and what are they doing. The conversation then moves along as we get into the actual discussion of productivity, listen below for more!
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019