We here at eBizRadio are pleased to welcome back Clair and Luis for more new shows of #ProductivityBiz.
These show are designed to help people maximise their work hours, everyone talks about ”productivity”, but here we show HOW to be more productive. One of the major themes throughout the shows is the many different ways in which people are distracted/overwhelmed by the large volumes of information thrown at them everyday: emails, phone calls, social media, television, radio amongst others all have their purpose in the modern day business environment, but its the managing of time between these activities which is where people loose their way….
In todays first show, We catch up with Clair and Luis: Where are they now and what are they doing. The conversation then moves along as we get into the actual discussion of productivity, listen below for more!
- Coronavirus will speed up 4IR| #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- Do you have the grit to go on your own? |#Entrepreneur |#Naomi Butow | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- How do the “Differently-abled” cope with Lock-down? |#Health |#Veronica Pronk | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- We are all running a marathon right now|#Lifestyle |#AJ Venter |#Mike Sewell - April 1, 2020
- The world of digital media is set to change | #eBizInsights | Jarred Mailer-Lyons - March 30, 2020
- It’s collaboration time for Online Radio |#Insights |#Ingrid von Stein - March 30, 2020
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020