It sounds far-fetched, but growing trend among businesses that aim to benefit fully from next-generation technology is to exploit the application of game mechanics and drive up loyalty.
In a market that is continuously focused on customer experience and CX, the ability to direct or influence user behaviour by applying popular techniques, upon which gaming is based.
A key challenge today is to build enterprise loyalty, which means being able to successfully influence emotional behaviour, to obtain complete customer retention and attract new customers.
Leading software solutions provider and independent CRM firm LoyaltyPlus explains the context of gamification within the realm of CRM, customer life cycle management, customer experience and other business-generating streams.
“Gamification involves leveraging mechanics, principles and techniques used by game designers to engage with players and applying these to non-game experiences,” says Frik van der Westhuizen, Marketing Director at LoyaltyPlus. “And the reality of today’s market is that this process actually enhances customer interaction, operations, and many areas of business management that are focused on customer touchpoints.”
According to Wikipedia, “gamification can also improve an individual’s ability to comprehend digital content and understand a certain area of study such as music.”
LoyaltyPlus is particularly interested in how gamification can be integrated into and applied through flagship products like its namesake LoyaltyPlus, a browser-based solution allowing secure access to its functionality where an internet presence is available.
The solution is designed to bridge the gap between sales and marketing by creating a better understanding of customer behaviour and needs.
“The essence of gamification is to manipulate user behaviour and achieve the desired result in terms of adoption of non-game applications and processes,” said van der Westhuizen. “The main objective is to improve user engagement and productivity.”
Benefit from over 25 years of experience and improve your competitive advantage through cutting-edge Customised CRM and Rewards Systems Software Solutions for Airline, Hospitality and Retail Industries. In the competitive world of acquiring and retaining a customer’s support, LoyaltyPlus provides the software platform to do just that.
Our product models are designed to cater for small to large customer bases, providing a quick and effective passage to owning your own loyalty programme in the cloud. At the heart of our success is the unique LoyaltyPlus software programme. LoyaltyPlus is a powerful server-based application with hosting nodes in the United Kingdom. All stakeholders in the loyalty programme are able to interact with the system via human web-based touch points or electronic channels. Take your CRM with you and Go Web. Go Mobile. Go Gaming. Just Engage. Gain crucial customer insight – get the unfair advantage.
For more information visit: http://www.loyaltyplus.co.za.
- Bringing 4IR to South Africa: Telviva, an Introduction | #eBizTechnology |David Meintjes | Podcast - June 1, 2020
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathan Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
- Insights on Data Podcast 3: Data Analysis | #eBizInsights |Quinton Senekal - May 18, 2020