For this edition of eBizWires, we profile the company FuseForward.
Premie Naicker joins us to discuss the business’s genesis and it’s growth up to now as well as achieving AWS (Amazon Web Service) status.
Leading technology solution provider FuseForward has achieved AWS Advanced Consulting status, making it one of a very select group of companies to have achieved this designation from Amazon Web Services (AWS) through the AWS Partner Network (APN) program. The AWS Advanced Consulting Partner certification is a highly-valued status awarded after meeting rigorous requirements, including extensive experience in deploying customer solutions on AWS, a high level of cloud expertise and a strong team of certified technical consultants.
“We have invested extensively into our AWS practice, and gaining Advanced Consulting status ensures that customers have the peace of mind that they can access the solutions they need, backed by FuseForward’s skills and expertise. This latest certification has been the result of a concentrated effort on the part of our team to create a centre for excellence that can offer the highest levels of service and proficiencies for our joint AWS customers This is a great achievement, and we are pleased to join a very select group of APN Partners with the Advanced Consulting status across the world,”
“The COVID-19 pandemic is driving increased adoption of cloud services across all industries as they support remote work and service delivery. In particular, organizations in energy and infrastructure, education and healthcare are busy transforming their businesses, with many choosing AWS as their cloud platform of choice. We have been assisting customers in these industries to modernize with AWS for more than five years, and the Advanced Consulting status provides additional recognition of our skills and experience in this regard.”
The new status will provide FuseForward with additional support and benefits from AWS, enabling even better resources to support customers migrating their workloads and IT resources to the AWS Cloud.
“The most forward-thinking businesses are now going beyond simply embracing the cloud. Working with partners, they are building a strategy to drive growth and productivity, and give them a competitive edge. We are proud to be that partner for our customers. Our mission is to help customers meet their evolving business and IT needs, and will continue to invest in improving our AWS expertise and services portfolio,”
- Looking your best in the competitive world | How top female athletes pull it off | #Insight | #Lifestyle | Kryolan - September 28, 2021
- True grit and resilience happens at surrender | #LunchtimeCoaching | Kevin Britz | Cindy Alter | #Insight | #Podcast | #ebizradio - September 23, 2021
- How to reduce your digital impact | #BusinessInsight | Julien Fouriot | Crosscall | #ebizradio | #onlinebusinessradio - September 23, 2021
- Anti-corruption lawyer, author, singer – Rivoningo Maluleke | Entrepreneur | Word Of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Compound interest – The 8th wonder of the world | #Entrepreneur | #Finance | #Business | Björn Salsone | James Hemsley | #ebizradio |#onlinebusinessradio - September 21, 2021
- What is your cognitive bias? | #LunchtimeSeries | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Launch of Jelly Beanz and UNICEF-produced ‘Protect Children and Help them Heal’ resource booklet – Wednesday, 22 September 2021 at 13h00-14h00 | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Clarion Events Africa evolves into the Vuka Group | #BusinessInsight | Business News | Vuka Group | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Oryx Desert Salt bringing the heart of the Kalahari to WHOLE FOODS USA | Business News | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- South Africa still has great investment appeal | Business Insight | CMTrading | ebizradio | - September 17, 2021