Adapt To Change, will be hosting a free webinar on the importance and power of effective leadership in the workplace and how leadership can contribute to organizational success.
Leadership has been defined as “a process of social influence in which one person can enlist the aid and support of others in the accomplishment of a common task.” True leadership in the workplace is an essential tool to building a successful business and while leadership skills are innate in some employees, it does not always come naturally to everyone.
“To capitalize on the potential of leadership in your workplace, you need to equip your employees with a set of skills to help them identify their own strengths as well as the strengths of the people working with them,” says Johann Koegelenberg from Adapt To Change. “Many people are under-utilized in the workplace as they haven’t identified core competencies within themselves. Once someone has been empowered, in a productive manner, they become vital, value adding members of the team.”
The “Leading to Succeed” webinar will take place on 26 June from 19h00 to 20h30 (CAT)
You can register at:
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020
- The Marijuana economy is here| #eBizInsights | Stephen Smith and David Anderson - March 18, 2020
- Health and Finance |#eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - March 18, 2020
- A time of great disruption is upon us all – Digital audio’s time is now! |#Insight |#Nic von Stein - March 17, 2020
- COVID-19 and its potential effect on media in SA|#eBizWires | - March 17, 2020
- Rapid Data — Fast decision-making with the right data at the right time | # eBizInsights | Tom Wells - March 16, 2020
- Remote working during Covid-19 pandemic a reality with free software offer | #EbizWires - March 16, 2020