Adapt To Change, will be hosting a free webinar on the importance and power of effective leadership in the workplace and how leadership can contribute to organizational success.
Leadership has been defined as “a process of social influence in which one person can enlist the aid and support of others in the accomplishment of a common task.” True leadership in the workplace is an essential tool to building a successful business and while leadership skills are innate in some employees, it does not always come naturally to everyone.
“To capitalize on the potential of leadership in your workplace, you need to equip your employees with a set of skills to help them identify their own strengths as well as the strengths of the people working with them,” says Johann Koegelenberg from Adapt To Change. “Many people are under-utilized in the workplace as they haven’t identified core competencies within themselves. Once someone has been empowered, in a productive manner, they become vital, value adding members of the team.”
The “Leading to Succeed” webinar will take place on 26 June from 19h00 to 20h30 (CAT)
You can register at:
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Unpacking Data Skills and Literacy from a RSA context | #eBizInsights| Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect |Podcast - October 19, 2020