Adapt To Change, will be hosting a free webinar on the importance and power of effective leadership in the workplace and how leadership can contribute to organizational success.
Leadership has been defined as “a process of social influence in which one person can enlist the aid and support of others in the accomplishment of a common task.” True leadership in the workplace is an essential tool to building a successful business and while leadership skills are innate in some employees, it does not always come naturally to everyone.
“To capitalize on the potential of leadership in your workplace, you need to equip your employees with a set of skills to help them identify their own strengths as well as the strengths of the people working with them,” says Johann Koegelenberg from Adapt To Change. “Many people are under-utilized in the workplace as they haven’t identified core competencies within themselves. Once someone has been empowered, in a productive manner, they become vital, value adding members of the team.”
The “Leading to Succeed” webinar will take place on 26 June from 19h00 to 20h30 (CAT)
You can register at:
- Its more than gender based violence – it’s a complete collapse of our moral fibre and care for our fellow man|#PayItForward |#Ingrid von Stein - September 13, 2019
- Your own free Trade Mark search |#Insights |#IP Braai - September 13, 2019
- The MediaShop dominates MOST Awards! - September 11, 2019
- Are you Emotional Intelligent in your work place? |#Insight Trends |# Losego Motshele - September 11, 2019
- Reaching the base of the pyramid consumer has to be highly relevant|#Marketing Insights |#Lorraine Gwewera - September 11, 2019
- As entrepreneurs and business managers we are expected to speak in front of people – here are a few tips |#Insight |#Howard Feldman - September 10, 2019
- Making the transition to Dynamics 365 - September 10, 2019
- Why are many BPC Embedded projects unsuccessful? |#Technology |#Trends |#B2B |#Emiliyan Tanev - September 10, 2019
- South Africa’s gaming industry is expected to bring in revenue to the tune of R3.6 billion by the end of the year – but where are the non-gaming advertisers? |#Marketing |#Insights - September 10, 2019
- Dormakaba cycling ambassador programme grows MTB in SA |#PayItForward - September 10, 2019