Economic times are tough currently, the commodity price crash has caused many economies across the continent to have lower or even no economic growth over the last two years… Entrepreneurs and the business’s they create are therefore vital to the long term stability and growth of a Economy.
However in South Africa, most people are not entrepreneurs and would struggle to become one if they wanted too. For this Podcast, Darlene Menzies from SMEasy and Noik von Stein discuss the lack of a entrepreneurial culture in South Africa:
-Why is there a lack of a entrepreneurial spirit in South Africa (especially when compared to the rest of Africa)?
-What is/isn’t being taught in schools and more importantly, what SHOULD be taught to encourage a entrepreneurial mindset
– Can anyone be a entrepreneur or is it personality and culture driven?
Behind the scenes:
SMEasy is an online accounting and business management system, specifically designed for small businesses. One of the many advantages of using this product is that you don’t need to be familiar with accounting to use it. SMEasy brings together all vital small business functions – it prepares quotes, invoices and payroll; stores contact information; manages all finances; provides management reports; and facilitates social media marketing. SMEasy is the ideal product for entrepreneurs as it understands the unique challenges of small businesses; in addition to this, SMEasy is a cost effective system.
You can visit SMEasy here
Take a listen to this fascinating podcast below.
- Urgent call to review Fuel Pricing in SA | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 27, 2022
- Follow your consumers and do it BIG! | #LTM | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 27, 2022
- How to use emotional intelligence to improve your sales? | The Shift Show | #Sales | #GrowGetters | Shelley Walters | Clive Vanderwagen | The Sales Counsel | Ready People | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 26, 2022
- Just Talk to People | #Entrepreneur | Word of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Laura Ruthven| Female Entrepreneur SA Magazine | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 24, 2022
- Can technology take the pain out of recruitment? | #OneEyedMan | Mike Stopforth | Francois de Wet | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 24, 2022
- Why understanding UBOs is critical |#Insight | #ebizradio | Jason Shedden | Contactable - January 24, 2022
- Making news headlines this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- Motoring News – Chery Tiggo 8 – Suzuki V-Storm DL-650 | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- The State We’re In 2022 – Six Trend Pillars for this year | #Trends | #Insight | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Female Leadership – Success Factors and Barriers to Overcome | #Insight | #ChangeConversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Moloko Komane | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022