Economic times are tough currently, the commodity price crash has caused many economies across the continent to have lower or even no economic growth over the last two years… Entrepreneurs and the business’s they create are therefore vital to the long term stability and growth of a Economy.
However in South Africa, most people are not entrepreneurs and would struggle to become one if they wanted too. For this Podcast, Darlene Menzies from SMEasy and Noik von Stein discuss the lack of a entrepreneurial culture in South Africa:
-Why is there a lack of a entrepreneurial spirit in South Africa (especially when compared to the rest of Africa)?
-What is/isn’t being taught in schools and more importantly, what SHOULD be taught to encourage a entrepreneurial mindset
– Can anyone be a entrepreneur or is it personality and culture driven?
Behind the scenes:
SMEasy is an online accounting and business management system, specifically designed for small businesses. One of the many advantages of using this product is that you don’t need to be familiar with accounting to use it. SMEasy brings together all vital small business functions – it prepares quotes, invoices and payroll; stores contact information; manages all finances; provides management reports; and facilitates social media marketing. SMEasy is the ideal product for entrepreneurs as it understands the unique challenges of small businesses; in addition to this, SMEasy is a cost effective system.
You can visit SMEasy here
Take a listen to this fascinating podcast below.
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Behind the scenes with a Theater Producer | #BusinessBrunch | #Insight | Björn Salsone | Bernard Jay | #Pantomime | #Podcast #ebizradio - October 12, 2021
- Now is the time to make money in this market | #Insight | #Money | Daniel Kibel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 11, 2021
- How Trade Specialisation might make you a rich Forex trader | #Insights | Finance | Tope Ijibadejo | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 8, 2021
- Who are and why are these South Africa’s brands ranked the most valuable? | #Marketing | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee - October 7, 2021
- Ubuntu is the spirit of wealth | Investing in YOUR people | #Insight | Nelisiwe Massabgo | #ebizradio - October 7, 2021
- THE NEW REASON TO GET UP FOR WORK IN THE MORNING – Becoming a future-fit employer in a Pandemic | #Business | #Insight | Sibongile Bobo Mngxali | Roche Diagnostics | #ebizradio - October 6, 2021