FoodSure, a food label verification company, has expanded its service offering, from its original standalone service of food verification to now assist retailers and manufacturers in closing the operational gaps in quality and safety. This move is in line with FoodSure’s mission to restore trust in the industry and reduce FMCG manufacturers and retailers risk exposure.
Retailers and manufacturers are under pressure when it comes to the quality and safety of products on the shelves, while they have their own in-house quality measures, when failure occurs human error is always cited. This is due to the multiple points in the supply chain where operational gaps may occur.
FoodSure is positioned to assist retailers and manufacturers with tailor made solutions to identify the operational gaps in their supply and operational chain and provide a double check system that assists in closing these gaps.
FoodSure has developed a variety of offerings including: local in-store audits, product audits, product testing and evaluation, in-store training, in-store consumer research, private label product range audits and endorsement, as well as product label evaluation.
FoodSure’s independent testing is conducted through accredited lab partners and a team of handpicked independent specialists and food consultants to provide industry input on label accuracy, training and solution that aim to reduce the operational gaps. In addition, FoodSure is developing an online label verification platform for customers to check brands that have been independently tested.
FoodSure is also supporting small “home-made and artisanal” manufacturers in the industry who do not have the resources in-house, by providing training, guidance and certification. Our support is designed to empower and up skill small business and assist them in becoming compliant suppliers to larger retailers.
“We believe our services add value to the industry and will assist in reducing the reputational risk associated with food safety and quality issues, thereby building a sustainable consumer trust building strategy.” Says Amanda Rogaly, MD FoodSure
- For more information go to www.foodsure.net
FoodSure is a food label verification company that provides independent checks and balances for retailers and manufacturers in order to reduce the risk associated with non-compliance. Companies can reduce the potential consequences of reputational and financial damage through more robust quality and safety measures. FoodSure closes the operational gaps in quality and safety management, so that retailers and manufacturers are sure of the products they put on shelf and consumers are confident in what they buy.
FoodSure provides services and independent testing through a network of accredited lab partners and independent specialists, a core management team and marketing partner to assist with sales and marketing.
FoodSure was founded in 2013 by Amanda Rogaly, brandmarketing expert on protecting the trust relationship between the industry and the retailer and Eugene Beck, entrepreneur and FMCG expert who founded the Real Juice Company.
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathon Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
- Insights on Data Podcast 3: Data Analysis | #eBizInsights |Quinton Senekal - May 18, 2020
- Remote working during Lockdown | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - May 11, 2020