Firstwatch Imported Whisky rewards individuals who exude pride, consistency and dedication. Recognising the value that entrepreneurs and small business owners bring to both the South African economy and their immediate communities, Firstwatch today announced its first ever entrepreneurial challenge – the ‘Firstwatch Entrepreneurs Challenge’.
Are you the right entrepreneur for the job?
Firstwatch is looking for an individual with entrepreneurial spirit, someone with drive and ambition, an inspiration to others! Someone who finds the solution before anyone else knows there’s a problem. Someone who stands tall. Someone who will reach beyond the stars to cling to their dreams.
Do you fit the bill?
The Firstwatch Entrepreneurs Challenge
Do you have an existing business, or perhaps a business idea that you are committed to developing and growing? If so, you will need to complete an online application form, telling the selection panel exactly why you feel you deserve a place amongst the top 100 people who will be joining the Firstwatch team on an intensely rewarding two-day entrepreneurial Firstwatch Entrepreneurs Challenge in April this year.
The Firstwatch Entrepreneurs Challenge itself will serve as a platform to move these business ideas and concepts to the next stage of growth for the lucky 100. The programme is chock-full with robust, hands-on experiential learning with some of the country’s leading business experts.
At the culmination of the programme, entrepreneurs will be given the opportunity to pitch their business or business idea to a panel of judges – where the top 10 will be selected. All entrepreneurs will be invited to attend the closing ceremony on the 19th May, where the top 10 will pitch to the entire audience and a final panel of celebrity judges and successful entrepreneurs.
“I have a huge passion for young businesses, I find entrepreneurs very interesting and mostly brave individuals who believe in an idea and are resilient enough to see it through. I love businesses / ideas that can affect change in communities for the betterment of our society at large,” says Tilldan Bungani – Brand Manager of Firstwatch Whisky.
The overall winner will walk away with R50 000 support for their existing or start-up business.
The benefits of this challenge include upskilling entrepreneurs in terms of both business and entrepreneurial skills and giving them access to invaluable content that will ultimately give them a kickstart in getting their businesses to the next level of growth.
For further information you can call, Whatsapp, SMS or “please call me” to 072 391 9937.
Alternately email: [email protected]
The 2019 pilot Programme runs in Johannesburg only. The entry closing date is the 31st of March with workshops and event dates on 27 and 28 April 2019.
About Firstwatch Whisky:
Firstwatch Imported Whisky is an award winning 100% blend of imported rye and cereal grain whiskies. The base whisky in the blend has been matured for at least three years and is exceptionally easy mixing, with a full rye taste.
Firstwatch has an intense golden glowing amber colour, a floral aroma with sweet fruitiness and a rich, complex wooded rye flavour.
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020
- Hive Digital Media’s Spectrum Roadshow| #eBizWires - February 13, 2020
- 2020 : The most important SONA since 1994 | #ebizradio #Opinion | Mike Abel - February 13, 2020
- Smoking in the Workplace: 21st Century edition | #eBizInisghts | Nicol Myburgh | Podcast - February 12, 2020
- iOCO achieves AWS End User Computing Competency status | #eBizInsights | Podcast | Richard Vester - February 6, 2020
- New examples of Customer-experience innovation with Dentsu Aegis| #eBizWires - February 6, 2020
- How Blockchain Technology Can Change Financial Management In Africa | #eBizInsights - February 6, 2020
- Spectrum: South Africa’s own innovative local video streaming platform | #eBizWires - February 5, 2020