Our resident digital nomad and entrepreneur Mbali Ndhlovu discuss the do’s and don’t and offer guidance and advice to digital entrepreneurs about how to go about promoting your business in social media. We take a specific look at Facebook
5 key points about getting your business onto social media:
Expecting success right away. If you are expecting success right away from your business, then you are setting yourself up for disappointment – relationships take time.
Ignoring your true passion and just going chasing the money – your content is what is going to connect with potential clients – not your discounts.
Not being adaptable – if you don’t get tration within the first weeks, you need to be able to adapt and change what you are doing and try another apporoach. Watch what your competition are doing
You cant ignore social media – your competitors are in the space so you need to be too. Your content and connection with potential clients and being authentic to who you are will connect with the right people.
- Weekly News Roundup | #News | The Week that Was | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast - August 19, 2022
- Retailers – get ready to thrive in the post-pandemic landscape as worldwide e-commerce sales exceed $5 trillion | #Insight | #Retail | Steven Heilbron | Capital Connect - August 19, 2022
- TikTok are rocking consumer segmentation | #Marketing | #Leadership | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Opening a business in South Africa? | #Insight | Business Brunch | Bjorn Salsone | Ankita Vyas Bohra | Indiana House - August 18, 2022
- Weekly Motoring | Diesel and Dust | #Motoring | #Motorcycles | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Why is EQ so important? | #Insight | #Coaching | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Anja van Beek | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- When can South African stop eating meat? | #Insight | Big Fish Stories | Eitan Stern | Brett Thompson | Mzansi Meat Co | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- Why getting LinkedIn right is vital for your career | #Insights | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Nompumelelo Mshengu | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- The strain of holding the sword by the blade: The health and well-being of women in our poorest communities | #Insights | Charmaine Gola | The Love Trust - August 16, 2022
- What do architects actually do? | #BusinesBrunch | #Business | #Entrepreneur | Bjorn Salsone | Michelle Maltz Shevelew | M2S Architects | #Podcast - August 16, 2022