Earlier this year consulting firm Accenture released a report that aimed to connect the dots between gender equality in the workplace and innovation. After a survey of 18,000 workers which included 150 C-suite level executives in 27 countries, it found that companies that were innovative treated their male and female employees in the same way. It found that the level of innovation in companies with an equal gender culture was six times higher than in those that did not have it.
This brings us to our observation which looks at how the race to close the gender pay gap is progressing and which companies are pioneers in ensuring that their female employees are paid on a par with their male colleagues.
According to the Accenture research 95 percent of business leaders see innovation as crucial to their company’s competitiveness and growth. Is it not time to consider how giving women in the workplace equal pay has the potential to boost innovation and growth in your company?
To continue reading:https://www.fluxtrends.com/fair-pay-closing-the-gender-pay-gap/
Flux Trends’ experts are available for comment and interviews.
- SCANIA SUPPORTS LOGISTICS INDUSTRY WITH NEW FINANCE MODEL | #eBizWires - August 6, 2020
- POPI: A new world awaits consumers and business| #eBizInsight| Stuart Oberholzer|Podcast - August 6, 2020
- How Mandela day was adapted to Covid-19 realities| #eBizPayitForward| Patrick Kulati| Podcast - August 6, 2020
- Networking – moving between the physical and the digital |#Marketing |#Networking |#Kevin Britz |#Bjorn Salsone |#Gwen Serrotti |#Podcast - August 6, 2020
- Call-Centre optimization during the current Covid-19 pandemic | #eBizInsights | Wynand Smit | Podcast - August 5, 2020
- Getting over the nerves of presenting in public or online |#Lunchtime Series |#Coaching | #Kevin Britz |#Dineshrie Pillay - August 5, 2020
- Are you anxious about tomorrow? |#Mental Health |#Lunchtime Series |#Kevin Brits | Video - August 4, 2020
- Figuring out social media for your business |#Digital |#Mbali Ndhlovu |#Podcast - August 4, 2020
- Made in… purpose| #eBizWires - August 3, 2020
- Women lead differently – find your own voice |#Lunchtime Series |#Leadership #Kevin Britz |#Naomi Basson |Podcast - August 3, 2020