Earlier this year consulting firm Accenture released a report that aimed to connect the dots between gender equality in the workplace and innovation. After a survey of 18,000 workers which included 150 C-suite level executives in 27 countries, it found that companies that were innovative treated their male and female employees in the same way. It found that the level of innovation in companies with an equal gender culture was six times higher than in those that did not have it.
This brings us to our observation which looks at how the race to close the gender pay gap is progressing and which companies are pioneers in ensuring that their female employees are paid on a par with their male colleagues.
According to the Accenture research 95 percent of business leaders see innovation as crucial to their company’s competitiveness and growth. Is it not time to consider how giving women in the workplace equal pay has the potential to boost innovation and growth in your company?
To continue reading:https://www.fluxtrends.com/fair-pay-closing-the-gender-pay-gap/
Flux Trends’ experts are available for comment and interviews.
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Unpacking Data Skills and Literacy from a RSA context | #eBizInsights| Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect |Podcast - October 19, 2020