Earlier this year consulting firm Accenture released a report that aimed to connect the dots between gender equality in the workplace and innovation. After a survey of 18,000 workers which included 150 C-suite level executives in 27 countries, it found that companies that were innovative treated their male and female employees in the same way. It found that the level of innovation in companies with an equal gender culture was six times higher than in those that did not have it.
This brings us to our observation which looks at how the race to close the gender pay gap is progressing and which companies are pioneers in ensuring that their female employees are paid on a par with their male colleagues.
According to the Accenture research 95 percent of business leaders see innovation as crucial to their company’s competitiveness and growth. Is it not time to consider how giving women in the workplace equal pay has the potential to boost innovation and growth in your company?
To continue reading:https://www.fluxtrends.com/fair-pay-closing-the-gender-pay-gap/
Flux Trends’ experts are available for comment and interviews.
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020
- Hive Digital Media’s Spectrum Roadshow| #eBizWires - February 13, 2020
- 2020 : The most important SONA since 1994 | #ebizradio #Opinion | Mike Abel - February 13, 2020
- Smoking in the Workplace: 21st Century edition | #eBizInisghts | Nicol Myburgh | Podcast - February 12, 2020
- iOCO achieves AWS End User Computing Competency status | #eBizInsights | Podcast | Richard Vester - February 6, 2020
- New examples of Customer-experience innovation with Dentsu Aegis| #eBizWires - February 6, 2020
- How Blockchain Technology Can Change Financial Management In Africa | #eBizInsights - February 6, 2020
- Spectrum: South Africa’s own innovative local video streaming platform | #eBizWires - February 5, 2020