Exhibition organisers, venues, associations and service providers from around the world united behind a global initiative to stage Global Exhibitions Day on Thursday, 8 June.
Driven by the Paris-based UFI (The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry) and the Dallas-based IAEE (The International Association of Exhibitions and Events), associations and industry players joined forces for Global Exhibitions Day to promote the industry and highlight its achievements.
In South Africa, EXSA General Manager Phumulani Hlatshwayo called on the South African industry to rise to the occasion in the form of a sizzling potjie competition at the Johannesburg Expo Centre. The industry did not disappoint. Not only did they come together with their best culinary creations, but top companies were celebrated and honoured.
Hlatshwayo says, “Sponsors and supporters pulled together to make this event possible while the participants ensured that the day was a huge success. There was so much energy and team spirit, showing just how much the industry has to offer. We want to congratulate our winners as well, who deserved the recognition and awards that they received.”
The winner companies are as follows:
Best Venue Potjie: Johannesburg Expo Centre
Best Service Provider Potjie: In House Exhibitions
Best Exhibition Organiser Potjie: Innovation Team
For more information, visit [email protected]
- In the news this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022
- BE BOLD, BE BRAVE | #UnscriptedLife | Clive Vanderwagen | Craig Urbani |#Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022
- Are you thinking of buying a pre-owned 4×4? | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 13, 2022
- How Paying it Forward in business changes the environment | #LTC | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Helen Martin | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 12, 2022
- How professionals create good money habits | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube Daka | Amanda Dambuza | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 11, 2022
- The 2022 School Year: What Teachers, Parents and Learners Can Expect | #Classroom | #ebizradio | The Love Trust - January 10, 2022
- An African Platform for African business by African Business | #Entrepreneur | Word of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Grace Mumo | Luxury Xclusives - January 10, 2022
- No matter what – SHOW UP! | #Entrepreneur | #BizInsight| Ingrid von Stein | Daniel Kahn | Firstwatch | #Podcast | #ebizradio - December 22, 2021
- Mission Possible! – A global health doctor takes on a new mission | #Insight | Ingrid von Stein | Dr. Allan Pambe | Roche Diagnostics | #Podcast | #ebizradio - December 22, 2021
- The Blu Blood of the entertainment and production world | #Entrepreneur | #Podcast | Lindi Tshabangu | Osman Osman | Blu Blood - December 16, 2021