Exhibition organisers, venues, associations and service providers from around the world united behind a global initiative to stage Global Exhibitions Day on Thursday, 8 June.
Driven by the Paris-based UFI (The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry) and the Dallas-based IAEE (The International Association of Exhibitions and Events), associations and industry players joined forces for Global Exhibitions Day to promote the industry and highlight its achievements.
In South Africa, EXSA General Manager Phumulani Hlatshwayo called on the South African industry to rise to the occasion in the form of a sizzling potjie competition at the Johannesburg Expo Centre. The industry did not disappoint. Not only did they come together with their best culinary creations, but top companies were celebrated and honoured.
Hlatshwayo says, “Sponsors and supporters pulled together to make this event possible while the participants ensured that the day was a huge success. There was so much energy and team spirit, showing just how much the industry has to offer. We want to congratulate our winners as well, who deserved the recognition and awards that they received.”
The winner companies are as follows:
Best Venue Potjie: Johannesburg Expo Centre
Best Service Provider Potjie: In House Exhibitions
Best Exhibition Organiser Potjie: Innovation Team
For more information, visit [email protected]
- Its more than gender based violence – it’s a complete collapse of our moral fibre and care for our fellow man|#PayItForward |#Ingrid von Stein - September 13, 2019
- Your own free Trade Mark search |#Insights |#IP Braai - September 13, 2019
- The MediaShop dominates MOST Awards! - September 11, 2019
- Are you Emotional Intelligent in your work place? |#Insight Trends |# Losego Motshele - September 11, 2019
- Reaching the base of the pyramid consumer has to be highly relevant|#Marketing Insights |#Lorraine Gwewera - September 11, 2019
- As entrepreneurs and business managers we are expected to speak in front of people – here are a few tips |#Insight |#Howard Feldman - September 10, 2019
- Making the transition to Dynamics 365 - September 10, 2019
- Why are many BPC Embedded projects unsuccessful? |#Technology |#Trends |#B2B |#Emiliyan Tanev - September 10, 2019
- South Africa’s gaming industry is expected to bring in revenue to the tune of R3.6 billion by the end of the year – but where are the non-gaming advertisers? |#Marketing |#Insights - September 10, 2019
- Dormakaba cycling ambassador programme grows MTB in SA |#PayItForward - September 10, 2019