Exhibition organisers, venues, associations and service providers from around the world united behind a global initiative to stage Global Exhibitions Day on Thursday, 8 June.
Driven by the Paris-based UFI (The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry) and the Dallas-based IAEE (The International Association of Exhibitions and Events), associations and industry players joined forces for Global Exhibitions Day to promote the industry and highlight its achievements.
In South Africa, EXSA General Manager Phumulani Hlatshwayo called on the South African industry to rise to the occasion in the form of a sizzling potjie competition at the Johannesburg Expo Centre. The industry did not disappoint. Not only did they come together with their best culinary creations, but top companies were celebrated and honoured.
Hlatshwayo says, “Sponsors and supporters pulled together to make this event possible while the participants ensured that the day was a huge success. There was so much energy and team spirit, showing just how much the industry has to offer. We want to congratulate our winners as well, who deserved the recognition and awards that they received.”
The winner companies are as follows:
Best Venue Potjie: Johannesburg Expo Centre
Best Service Provider Potjie: In House Exhibitions
Best Exhibition Organiser Potjie: Innovation Team
For more information, visit [email protected]
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020