Exhibition organisers, venues, associations and service providers from around the world united behind a global initiative to stage Global Exhibitions Day on Thursday, 8 June.
Driven by the Paris-based UFI (The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry) and the Dallas-based IAEE (The International Association of Exhibitions and Events), associations and industry players joined forces for Global Exhibitions Day to promote the industry and highlight its achievements.
In South Africa, EXSA General Manager Phumulani Hlatshwayo called on the South African industry to rise to the occasion in the form of a sizzling potjie competition at the Johannesburg Expo Centre. The industry did not disappoint. Not only did they come together with their best culinary creations, but top companies were celebrated and honoured.
Hlatshwayo says, “Sponsors and supporters pulled together to make this event possible while the participants ensured that the day was a huge success. There was so much energy and team spirit, showing just how much the industry has to offer. We want to congratulate our winners as well, who deserved the recognition and awards that they received.”
The winner companies are as follows:
Best Venue Potjie: Johannesburg Expo Centre
Best Service Provider Potjie: In House Exhibitions
Best Exhibition Organiser Potjie: Innovation Team
For more information, visit [email protected]
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020