Xerox introduces its first cut-sheet inkjet press
According to InfoTrends, production color inkjet print will account for 57 percent of the total production digital color page volume by 2019. To help print providers capitalize on inkjet’s growing momentum, Xerox has announced the launch of the the Xerox Brenva™ HD Production Inkjet Press.
The press is the first in an innovative new series of inkjet offerings to come from Xerox to the cut-sheet inkjet market. Brenva will enable print providers to accelerate growth and drive the production of more high-value applications such as direct mail, transactional, books and catalogs.
“We are focused on expanding our inkjet portfolio with more choices and greater capabilities for print providers to grow their businesses,” said Robert Stabler, senior vice president and general manager, Global Graphic Communications Business Group, Xerox. “With the addition of the Brenva, we’re making inkjet more accessible and affordable to a larger number of print providers.”
Carving out a new space in the cut-sheet inkjet market
Xerox is targeting the space – dubbed by InfoTrends as the Zone of Disruption – that sits below the gap between high-end toner and low-end inkjet presses with the Brenva. The new press combines the cost effectiveness of inkjet with the flexibilities of cut-sheet to address the needs of print providers in the light direct mail, transactional and book markets. Incorporating many of the reliable paper-path components of the award-winning Xerox iGen®, Brenva offers best-in-class automation and reliability features to maximize press productivity including:
- An inline spectrophotometer to assist with calibration and profiling;
- Object-oriented color management to distinguish text, graphics and images and optimizes the image quality of each accordingly;
- K-only mode so it will run as a cost effective monochrome press.
- A cash register and office day-care in the 1800’s – What does this have to do with selling today? |#Sales |#ShelleyWalters |#Salesenablement |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 25, 2020
- Bottles – an on demand alcohol delivery service |#Letstalkdigital | Audrey Naidoo | Enrico Ferigoli | Vincent Viviers |#Digital | Pick n Pay |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 25, 2020
- Education institutions band together to slash prices for #BlackFriday |#PayItForward | The Knowledge Trust - November 24, 2020
- What is motivational leadership? |#LTL |#Leadership |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Dan Davis |#Penbev | #Cocacola - November 23, 2020
- Sexual harrasement is NOT ACCEPTABLE – Call it out! |#LTS |#kevinbritz |#laurenbritz | Lunch Time Stories | #Podcast |#ebizradio - November 20, 2020
- Doctors make the worst patients | Male breast cancer and business |#LTM |#kevinbrtiz |#bjornsalsone | Dr Carel Piet van Eeden|#Marketing |#Podcast - November 19, 2020
- Are you the next The MediaShop Johannesburg MD? |#eBizWires - November 18, 2020
- Work from home has fundamentally redefined the eight-hour workday | #eBizInsights | Richard Firth - November 18, 2020
- How to hone your selling skills! |#ShelleyWalters |#Sales |#Podcst |#ebizradio - November 18, 2020
- What habits have we picked up whilst working remotely? |#LTC |#kevinbritz |#coaching | Barry Davis |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 18, 2020