Xerox introduces its first cut-sheet inkjet press
According to InfoTrends, production color inkjet print will account for 57 percent of the total production digital color page volume by 2019. To help print providers capitalize on inkjet’s growing momentum, Xerox has announced the launch of the the Xerox Brenva™ HD Production Inkjet Press.
The press is the first in an innovative new series of inkjet offerings to come from Xerox to the cut-sheet inkjet market. Brenva will enable print providers to accelerate growth and drive the production of more high-value applications such as direct mail, transactional, books and catalogs.
“We are focused on expanding our inkjet portfolio with more choices and greater capabilities for print providers to grow their businesses,” said Robert Stabler, senior vice president and general manager, Global Graphic Communications Business Group, Xerox. “With the addition of the Brenva, we’re making inkjet more accessible and affordable to a larger number of print providers.”
Carving out a new space in the cut-sheet inkjet market
Xerox is targeting the space – dubbed by InfoTrends as the Zone of Disruption – that sits below the gap between high-end toner and low-end inkjet presses with the Brenva. The new press combines the cost effectiveness of inkjet with the flexibilities of cut-sheet to address the needs of print providers in the light direct mail, transactional and book markets. Incorporating many of the reliable paper-path components of the award-winning Xerox iGen®, Brenva offers best-in-class automation and reliability features to maximize press productivity including:
- An inline spectrophotometer to assist with calibration and profiling;
- Object-oriented color management to distinguish text, graphics and images and optimizes the image quality of each accordingly;
- K-only mode so it will run as a cost effective monochrome press.
- #InclusivityMatters |#LTC | Candid Conversation |#KevinBritz |#Podcast | Lauren Britz - September 18, 2020
- Going Dutch and reinventing yourself on a bicycle |#KevinBritz |#LTC |#BjornSalsone |Tanya Kovarsky |#Podcast - September 17, 2020
- How to create a job search strategy to the hidden job market|#LTC |#KevinBritz | Chantelle Botha |#Podcast - September 16, 2020
- Roboteur takes the tedium out of repetitive tasks| #eBizWires | Graham Fry | Podcast - September 16, 2020
- Do you know what Programmatic Media Buying is? |#LetsTalkDigital |#AudreyNaidoo |Ryan Eberlin - September 16, 2020
- WHY DO WE SAY “ I AM NOT GOOD ENOUGH” |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Heidi Poulton | Potential Unlimited |#Podcast |#eBizradio - September 15, 2020
- Early investors in 4IR start-ups set to reap rewards | #eBizInisghts | Brett Dawson | Podcast - September 15, 2020
- SMEgo launches to assist small businesses |#DigitalNomad | #MbaliNdhlovu | Rowan Spazzoli |#Podcast |#Entrepreneur - September 15, 2020
- How are your time management and people skills? |#LTL |#KevinBritz |Naomi Basson | Jose Mesquita |#Leadership |#Podcast - September 13, 2020
- Innovative solutions for restaurants during the COVID pandemic and beyond | Snapmenu | #eBizTechnology | Gabriel Stein, Shai Unterslak & Max Tyrell | Podcast - September 11, 2020