Our previous Podcast with Robynne: http://www.ebizradio.com/?p=16092
Robynne is back for the next podcast in our series with Finfind, today we focus on ending our discussion on Expansion capital and begin to narrow in on the concept of working capital.
Equity finance is a often overlooked means to expand ones business, it has its own pro’s/con’s, we discuss these.
Operating a busines takes a daily stream of money, often called operating or working capital, it includes most of the day-to-day expenses that a business has, having a working capitol budget is vital for a business to succeed. Take a listen below.
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020
- Hive Digital Media’s Spectrum Roadshow| #eBizWires - February 13, 2020
- 2020 : The most important SONA since 1994 | #ebizradio #Opinion | Mike Abel - February 13, 2020
- Smoking in the Workplace: 21st Century edition | #eBizInisghts | Nicol Myburgh | Podcast - February 12, 2020
- iOCO achieves AWS End User Computing Competency status | #eBizInsights | Podcast | Richard Vester - February 6, 2020
- New examples of Customer-experience innovation with Dentsu Aegis| #eBizWires - February 6, 2020
- How Blockchain Technology Can Change Financial Management In Africa | #eBizInsights - February 6, 2020
- Spectrum: South Africa’s own innovative local video streaming platform | #eBizWires - February 5, 2020