Our previous Podcast with Robynne: http://www.ebizradio.com/?p=16092
Robynne is back for the next podcast in our series with Finfind, today we focus on ending our discussion on Expansion capital and begin to narrow in on the concept of working capital.
Equity finance is a often overlooked means to expand ones business, it has its own pro’s/con’s, we discuss these.
Operating a busines takes a daily stream of money, often called operating or working capital, it includes most of the day-to-day expenses that a business has, having a working capitol budget is vital for a business to succeed. Take a listen below.
- Adapting Conservation into a Economic Activity | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang - September 20, 2019
- Cry our beloved SMEs | #eBizWires | Lukhanyo Bushwana - September 20, 2019
- Obsidian Systems’ end-to-end coverage of Open Source Week 2019 - September 20, 2019
- Financial Institutions – Be Better | #eBizWires - September 20, 2019
- How to Register your own SA Company for under R300! #Insight |#IP Braai - September 19, 2019
- Being a Finance Director in your 30’s | #eBizInsight| Emilie Bigot - September 19, 2019
- Gill Randall on Local Newspapers | #eBizInsights - September 17, 2019
- The Truth About Xenophobia in South Africa |#Insights |#Devan Moonsamy - September 16, 2019
- FLEXIBLE WORKSPACE IS THE NEW FRANCHISE FRONTIER | #eBizInsights - September 16, 2019
- How the office will change by 2025 in Africa? |#eBizInsights - September 13, 2019