Following a rigorous qualification process, SilverBridge Holdings has announced that its policy administration solution, Exergy, is now part of the exclusive Microsoft co-selling programme. This sees the two companies working together to take Exergy to market as a packaged solution.
Exergy, its flagship solution, extends to 37 implementations across 13 African countries. It enables insurers to effectively create, deliver, administer, and manage a full range of financial solutions. This caters for individual policies as well as group schemes.
“Launched in 2017, the co-sell programme has quickly become one of the premier Microsoft partner offerings in the market today. Forming part of the Microsoft Go-To-Market (GTM) Services offering, co-sell is a great way for Gold Partners to tap into the Microsoft sales and partner channel,” says Lee Kuyper, financial director and COO at SilverBridge Holdings.
Given that there are tens of thousands of field sellers and hundreds of thousands of channel partners globally, co-sell provides SilverBridge with an exciting new growth path to take Exergy to new markets with the support of one of the world’s biggest software companies.
Some of the criteria entails proving Microsoft competency and capabilities as well as having well-trained employees in specific markets. This reflects the extent at which SilverBridge has invested in its employees as well as its solutions development and is great recognition for years of hard work.
“Being part of the Microsoft GTM network enables SilverBridge to not only amplify its visibility in the market, but also gain exposure to resellers, channels, and customers it did not previously have access to,” says Kuyper.
Additionally, SilverBridge now has access to additional Microsoft marketing events and financial rewards to give further impetus to it using Microsoft as a cornerstone of its solutions development.
“We are excited by the opportunities being part of co-sell provide SilverBridge. This is going to be an interesting time for the business as we strengthen our brand in existing and new market sectors,” concludes Kuyper.
SilverBridge has over 20 years’ experience as a leading provider of insurance software solutions in the African financial services industry. Our footprint extends to 13 African countries. SilverBridge has introduced an enhanced service offering allowing financial services companies the opportunity to respond quickly to changing markets. With more than 30 customers throughout Africa, SilverBridge has the knowledge, experience, and technology to help its clients do better business.
- CyberSecurity in 2020 | #eBizWires | Ralph Berndt - January 27, 2020
- Assets and Wealth; Understanding the difference | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 23, 2020
- How South Africa’s People and Business are adapting (or not adapting) to the evolving GIG economy | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 22, 2020
- Social Media Trends for 2020 |#eBizWires | - January 22, 2020
- Africa is championing the flexible workspace revolution | #eBizInsights - January 21, 2020
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020