Today, Nic talks to Terry Behan about consumer trends throughout Africa:
Terry Behan’s book, Connect with the Continent – inspired by five years of constant travel across Africa to establish new brands – provides practical insights for brands trying to figure out how to gain access to Africa’s markets. It also highlights how existing businesses can grow and protect their brands on this exciting and dynamic continent.
“Much has been said about the opportunities present across Africa, but the realities on the ground can be quite different, leaving the would-be investor and brand builder confused as to what to do. I wrote this book to demystify how to go about building a brand in these intriguing markets. How to connect with the trends and social movements that are defining the brand and media landscape across the continent,” says Behan.
Connect with the Continent retails for R 115.00 and can be purchased or ordered from leading retail bookstores, including Exclusive Books, Bargain Books, Wordsworth and Reader Warehouse. It is also available online: loop.co.za or kalahari.com.
- Saving for the future of your people | #eBizWires - February 25, 2020
- Brand Longevity done right: Lady BlackSmith Mambazo | #eBizInsights | Thuso Mmotlana - February 25, 2020
- The evolution of Mobile | #eBizInsights |Simba Hozo - February 24, 2020
- Resignations that can be challenged | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- Reporting strategy – measuring its success| #eBizInsights | Kate McFarlane - February 24, 2020
- Maximising brand visibility | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- dormakaba backs Mastering SAP Conference | #eBizWires - February 24, 2020
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020