Being consciously aware of who you are helps you perform as an individual and in a team. If you don’t understand your behavior and what motivates you, how are you going to grow and progress in your work environment?
What can you do with your team in the new year that will really help you grow? Many still think that doing a fun team-building exercise is the only way to connect a team. You need to do more – each member needs to understand their behaviors and what motivates that. Once each person knows that and you work with a facilitator you are able to see each person as an individual and how you can get them to work together as a team.
Kevin Britz Lunchtime Series Host Business Owner, Leadership Facilitator, Training Specialist and Coach Leadership by Design Website: www.lunchtimeleadership.co.za Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/leadershipby… LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinbrit… Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kevin_britz/ LMI Licensee – www.lmi-smi.co.za
Naomi Basson Lunchtime Series Host Business Owner, Leadership Facilitator, Training Specialist and Coach LCMA (SA) Website: www.lunchtimeleadership.co.za Facebook: https://fb.me/lunchtimeleadership LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/naomi-bas… Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coachbydesign/ LMI Licensee – www.lmi-smi.co.za
- TikTok are rocking consumer segmentation | #Marketing | #Leadership | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Opening a business in South Africa? | #Insight | Business Brunch | Bjorn Salsone | Ankita Vyas Bohra | Indiana House - August 18, 2022
- Weekly Motoring | Diesel and Dust | #Motoring | #Motorcycles | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Why is EQ so important? | #Insight | #Coaching | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Anja van Beek | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- When can South African stop eating meat? | #Insight | Big Fish Stories | Eitan Stern | Brett Thompson | Mzansi Meat Co | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- Why getting LinkedIn right is vital for your career | #Insights | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Nompumelelo Mshengu | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- The strain of holding the sword by the blade: The health and well-being of women in our poorest communities | #Insights | Charmaine Gola | The Love Trust - August 16, 2022
- What do architects actually do? | #BusinesBrunch | #Business | #Entrepreneur | Bjorn Salsone | Michelle Maltz Shevelew | M2S Architects | #Podcast - August 16, 2022
- Women are winning in the Wine World | #Entrepreneur | #Wines | #Winery | Lindi Tshabangu | Silindile Zuma | Nanola Wines | #Podcast - August 15, 2022
- How do we support those businesses with a turnover over R10 million? | #Insight | #Growth | #Business | Ingrid von Stein | Diane Boorman - August 15, 2022