Join 21st Century to find out how to dramatically ease the implementation of this legislation in your own organisation.
Date: Thursday 20th August 2015
Time: 09h00 – 12h00
Venue: Kelvin Sports Club (144 Campground Rd, Newlands, Cape Town)
Cost: R650 exc. VAT
Two employees have jobs that have a very similar value.
Are their conditions of employment or remuneration also similar?
If their conditions of employment or remuneration differ, is this differentiation fair?
Can this differentiation be justified, and is it based on performance?
The Employment Equity Act section 6 came into effect on 1 August 2014. All companies, entities and organisations now need to have a system in place that remunerates work equally or differentiates fairly. Conditions of employment will need to be assessed and reviewed to ensure that all relevant policies align with the equal pay legislation.
For more information on 21st Century visit www.21century.co.za
- Saving for the future of your people | #eBizWires - February 25, 2020
- Brand Longevity done right: Lady BlackSmith Mambazo | #eBizInsights | Thuso Mmotlana - February 25, 2020
- The evolution of Mobile | #eBizInsights |Simba Hozo - February 24, 2020
- Resignations that can be challenged | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- Reporting strategy – measuring its success| #eBizInsights | Kate McFarlane - February 24, 2020
- Maximising brand visibility | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- dormakaba backs Mastering SAP Conference | #eBizWires - February 24, 2020
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020