Do you ever still use a fax machine? You know times have changed when your kids don’t even know what it is – so to in the use of email changing and evolving. In this podcast Claire & Luis share the journey from where we were to where we are going in a world without email with practical and simple explanations on the process of evolution as follows:
- Is email outdated?
- Why it is outdated
- Why it isn’t outdated
- What are the consequences of not moving on/adopting new technologies?
- Is there a chance of revival?
- Email as a communication hub rather than a communication method
- The importance of understanding
- Can social media realistically replace email?
- What functions does email serve?
- What functions do social tools serve?
BizRadio is proud to bring you this innovative series of podcasts that shares the journey and insights into a real world of being email free in both your personal and work environment. Like all adventures, it has to start with people who want to go on the adventure, then the planning and then the execution – #LifeWithoutEmail is just the partner you will need.
We are joined weekly by Luis Suarez – a seasoned Social Business evangelist and 2.0 practitioner working as the Lead Social Business Enabler at IBM for w3Connections and ibm.com and has been living and working email free for years and Claire Burge, Head of Get Organised, Ireland.
Described as part chaos, part rocket fuel. Claire is co-owner of Get Organised Ireland. She speaks to international audiences and offers workshops in the areas of email management, project/team management, procrastination and business productivity. She’s also a regular productivity contributor to lifehackorg and 99U and her book on creativity will be published later this year.
Luis Suarez a seasoned Social Business evangelist and 2.0 practitioner working as the Lead Social Business Enabler at IBM for w3Connections and ibm.com Connections, with over 16 years of experience on knowledge management, collaboration, learning, online communities and social networking for business, along with Open Business, and has been living, for the last 5 years, a corporate world without email challenging the status quo of how knowledge workers collaborate and share their knowledge by promoting openness, transparency, trust, sustainable growth, engagement, connectedness and overall smart work. He currently blogs over elsua.net
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021