Times are tough in South Africa, across all income brackets, people are struggling with making ends meat as our economy has been largely stalled since the crash of 2008. In such difficult and uncertain times, being a entrepreneur and steering a business to success can seem to be a near impossible task! However this is not so, and whilst the path is not easy, navigating these choppy times is possible, here are some of the ideas Zuki and Ingrid discussed.
- Stay focused on your goals
- Network – find connections in your area / social media /
- Get out into the community
- Have a “mentor” to soundboard off
- Keep informed – read/share/research
- Have fun and laugh at your self – we are way to serious
5 A’s of OPPORTUNITY for entrepreneurs:
A linear journey can hardly match up to the gems failure presents in a non-linear journey. Acknowledge and accept that failure is part of your success and each fail point is a powerful and insightful lesson or purposeful redirection.
Join Ingrid von Stein (founder of www.ebizradio.com) and Zuki Mzozoyana as they share their journeys with you.
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathon Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
- Insights on Data Podcast 3: Data Analysis | #eBizInsights |Quinton Senekal - May 18, 2020
- Remote working during Lockdown | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - May 11, 2020