We know how busy entrepreneurs are…
Constantly juggling all aspects of business from marketing and administration to sales and finance (and even making a cup of tea every now and then).
However, it is equally critical to pause and assess what your business has achieved over the past 3 months and by doing so highlight potential threats and more importantly opportunities!
The Branson Centre is dedicated to assisting you and your business to succeed. This is why we designed the Quarterly Assessment which gives you an opportunity to track your business. This information also helps us assess where your business may need further assistance.
Take that critical pause to fill in your Quarterly Assessment. If you haven’t already received the link from us, please give us a shout at: [email protected]
The Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship supports budding young entrepreneurs, giving them the skills, opportunities and inspiration they need to launch and grow their businesses. Our program is designed to help businesses develop and, in turn, create jobs and stimulate the local economy.
- Customizing Software for the Retail Industry more relevant than ever | #eBizInsights | Gareth Hawkey of redPanda | Podcast - June 3, 2020
- Bringing 4IR to South Africa: Telviva, an Introduction | #eBizTechnology |David Meintjes | Podcast - June 1, 2020
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathan Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020