A very interesting topic discussed between Craig and Nick Today, that of digital engagement and communication with Consumers…. As the continent becomes more digitized so this subject needs to be discussed not only at a business level but at a industry level as well:
The consumer electronics industry, which has historically moved in cycles from innovation to refinement and back to innovation, is at another inflection point.
With the Internet of Things (IoT) rapidly becoming a reality and devices connecting every aspect of consumers’ lives, the shift to the new connectedworld signals another tidal wave of industry transition. The 2015 Accenture Digital Consumer Survey for communications, media and technology companies polled 24,000 consumers in 24 countries.
The research indicates that consumers find intelligent devices increasingly relevant to their lives and are inspired by the possibilities of the connected world. Yet to gain the consumer confidence that will move their products and services from early adoption to mainstream use, consumer electronics companies need to do three things:
1. Offer phenomenal customer experiences right out of the box,
2. Break through a crowded marketplace with strong digital brands, and
3. Provide a level of security and privacy that will inspire consumer trust.
Craig Page-Lee is the MD of Posterscope – SA’s leading Out Of Home specialists. He is passionate about retail and has a background in design and architecture and one day dreams of heading off on a world adventure on his motor-cycle.
- Wellness initiatives essential for company growth | #eBizWires - March 19, 2019
- Firstwatch supports Entrepreneurial growth for the betterment of all | - March 19, 2019
- If innovation has no purpose then is it innovative? Thought Leadership Digibate - March 15, 2019
- Cloud evolution does not mean demise of IaaS | #eBizInsights - March 15, 2019
- Team dormakaba targets consecutive African Ladies’ Jersey at Cape Epic | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Simplify FAIS Fit & get proper Compliance | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Data management essential for property sector | #eBizWires | Kate McFarlene - March 14, 2019
- AI revolutionises HR | #eBizWires | Rousseau Kluever - March 13, 2019
- Introducing the modern, flexible, multifaceted workplace | #eBizWires | Bernadette Froelich - March 13, 2019
- Changing the way in which we teach and learn in SA Schools – Official launch of School Radio - March 11, 2019