Visionary educator Dr James Emman Kwegyir Aggrey said, “If you educate a man, you educate an individual. But if you educate a woman, you educate a nation”. This thinking forms the overarching motivation for employer branding agency Universum Global’s upcoming webinar series, featuring informed panelist discussions on employer branding effects, decoding employer branding to find out how it affects talent and the day-to-day life of female HR (Human Resources) professionals. The first webinar, scheduled for 24 August, is now open for registration, and participants are encouraged to email any questions they would like posed to panelists before the event.
Confirmed panelists thus far include Travis Stephenson: Group Head Talent Mr Price Group and Zani Mashinini: Thought leader in the HR Profession, both experts on the current employer branding and gender, diversity and inclusion environments in Africa. Also confirmed is Welcome Moyo: Senior Conceptual Copywriter from Universum Global’s Activations Department, who will be discussing inclusion and building a more inclusive environment in general.
More webinars will follow soon and anyone who is interested is encouraged to sign up.
The first webinar will be structured as follows:
60 mins – 11:30 – 12:30
11:30 – 11:40 Introductions
11:40 – 11:45 Universum Market Insights
11:45 – 12:15 Panel Discussion
12:15 – 12:30 Q&A and Close off
If you would like to participate in the event, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1462328891189609232, to register. If you have any questions related to employer branding and/or gender, diversity and inclusion you would like to be answered, to stimulate robust interactive discussion on the day, email them to [email protected]. Please submit any questions on or before 23 August 2021.
To find out more about Universum, visit https://universumglobal.com/
- True grit and resilience happens at surrender | #LunchtimeCoaching | Kevin Britz | Cindy Alter | #Insight | #Podcast | #ebizradio - September 23, 2021
- How to reduce your digital impact | #BusinessInsight | Julien Fouriot | Crosscall | #ebizradio | #onlinebusinessradio - September 23, 2021
- Anti-corruption lawyer, author, singer – Rivoningo Maluleke | Entrepreneur | Word Of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Compound interest – The 8th wonder of the world | #Entrepreneur | #Finance | #Business | Björn Salsone | James Hemsley | #ebizradio |#onlinebusinessradio - September 21, 2021
- What is your cognitive bias? | #LunchtimeSeries | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Launch of Jelly Beanz and UNICEF-produced ‘Protect Children and Help them Heal’ resource booklet – Wednesday, 22 September 2021 at 13h00-14h00 | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Clarion Events Africa evolves into the Vuka Group | #BusinessInsight | Business News | Vuka Group | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Oryx Desert Salt bringing the heart of the Kalahari to WHOLE FOODS USA | Business News | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- South Africa still has great investment appeal | Business Insight | CMTrading | ebizradio | - September 17, 2021
- Closing the Gap of Gender Inequality in the South African Labour Market | Business Insight | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 17, 2021