Visionary educator Dr James Emman Kwegyir Aggrey said, “If you educate a man, you educate an individual. But if you educate a woman, you educate a nation”. This thinking forms the overarching motivation for employer branding agency Universum Global’s upcoming webinar series, featuring informed panelist discussions on employer branding effects, decoding employer branding to find out how it affects talent and the day-to-day life of female HR (Human Resources) professionals. The first webinar, scheduled for 24 August, is now open for registration, and participants are encouraged to email any questions they would like posed to panelists before the event.
Confirmed panelists thus far include Travis Stephenson: Group Head Talent Mr Price Group and Zani Mashinini: Thought leader in the HR Profession, both experts on the current employer branding and gender, diversity and inclusion environments in Africa. Also confirmed is Welcome Moyo: Senior Conceptual Copywriter from Universum Global’s Activations Department, who will be discussing inclusion and building a more inclusive environment in general.
More webinars will follow soon and anyone who is interested is encouraged to sign up.
The first webinar will be structured as follows:
60 mins – 11:30 – 12:30
11:30 – 11:40 Introductions
11:40 – 11:45 Universum Market Insights
11:45 – 12:15 Panel Discussion
12:15 – 12:30 Q&A and Close off
If you would like to participate in the event, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1462328891189609232, to register. If you have any questions related to employer branding and/or gender, diversity and inclusion you would like to be answered, to stimulate robust interactive discussion on the day, email them to [email protected]. Please submit any questions on or before 23 August 2021.
To find out more about Universum, visit https://universumglobal.com/
- TikTok are rocking consumer segmentation | #Marketing | #Leadership | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Opening a business in South Africa? | #Insight | Business Brunch | Bjorn Salsone | Ankita Vyas Bohra | Indiana House - August 18, 2022
- Weekly Motoring | Diesel and Dust | #Motoring | #Motorcycles | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Why is EQ so important? | #Insight | #Coaching | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Anja van Beek | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- When can South African stop eating meat? | #Insight | Big Fish Stories | Eitan Stern | Brett Thompson | Mzansi Meat Co | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- Why getting LinkedIn right is vital for your career | #Insights | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Nompumelelo Mshengu | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- The strain of holding the sword by the blade: The health and well-being of women in our poorest communities | #Insights | Charmaine Gola | The Love Trust - August 16, 2022
- What do architects actually do? | #BusinesBrunch | #Business | #Entrepreneur | Bjorn Salsone | Michelle Maltz Shevelew | M2S Architects | #Podcast - August 16, 2022
- Women are winning in the Wine World | #Entrepreneur | #Wines | #Winery | Lindi Tshabangu | Silindile Zuma | Nanola Wines | #Podcast - August 15, 2022
- How do we support those businesses with a turnover over R10 million? | #Insight | #Growth | #Business | Ingrid von Stein | Diane Boorman - August 15, 2022