Technological innovation has pushed our boundaries again:
Big Data, Automation and AI have begun to have huge effects on the dynamics of human society from economics to politics to culture and so much more.
For this final #eBizTrends podcast of 2016, Dion Chang looks back at the year and how these trends have affected each and every one of us both now and more importantly in the future.
Technological disruptions will continue for the foreseeable future and how we as a species learn to adapt to these new circumstances that we ourselves have created. This will be pivotal to our future survival and stability as a society.
We discuss this and more below.
Dion Chang is the founder of Flux Trends. For more trends visit:
- Wellness initiatives essential for company growth | #eBizWires - March 19, 2019
- Firstwatch supports Entrepreneurial growth for the betterment of all | - March 19, 2019
- If innovation has no purpose then is it innovative? Thought Leadership Digibate - March 15, 2019
- Cloud evolution does not mean demise of IaaS | #eBizInsights - March 15, 2019
- Team dormakaba targets consecutive African Ladies’ Jersey at Cape Epic | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Simplify FAIS Fit & get proper Compliance | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Data management essential for property sector | #eBizWires | Kate McFarlene - March 14, 2019
- AI revolutionises HR | #eBizWires | Rousseau Kluever - March 13, 2019
- Introducing the modern, flexible, multifaceted workplace | #eBizWires | Bernadette Froelich - March 13, 2019
- Changing the way in which we teach and learn in SA Schools – Official launch of School Radio - March 11, 2019