www.ebizradio.com – Africa’s leading business audio stream platform has teamed up with Tuluntulu – an application designed to stream video and now audio on low-bandwidth connections in developing markets.
www.ebizradio.com was launched in late 2011 as the first dedicated business audio stream platform to share business and lifestyle insights across Africa and the globe.
As the African continent is a mobile first market, it made logical sense to provide the market with an easy to access and low data usage platform so that people in business or wanting to go into business could easily connect to information on business and business trends locally and globally.
“Joining up with Tuluntulu was the next logical step in our expansion as we had already seen huge growth in Nigeria, Kenya and Ghana and knew that working with a collaborative partner providing technology that would allow growing audiences to stream or download business insights – using as little data as possible – was the next logical step”, says Ingrid von Stein, Founder and CEO, www.ebizradio.com
Tuluntulu is a mobile content and advertising / messaging platform targeting audiences with African focused content. The app can be used to reach people globally via their smart phones or tablets and can be downloaded for free from the Google Play and iOS App stores. For the end user usage is free; free to watch “TV” (no subscriptions), 100% free on Wi-Fi, with data costs only if connected via a mobile network (+-100MB / hr.). Tuluntulu currently has 15 x 24/7 streaming “TV” channels; News (Al Jazeera, ANN7, Deutsche Welle, Voice of America), Education (Mindset, Spark4U), Documentaries (Afridocs), Movies (Nolly4U), Sport (Mobile Outdoor), Fashion (Fleur), Lifestyle (Africa4U), Comedy (Good4U), music (GUAP, Mafrik), Politics (ANC Joburg), and Religious (eLev8) and now www.ebizradio.com is one of the first “internet radio channels” to join the mix.
Tuluntulu users can personalise the app by selecting “Favourite” channels, and users can choose high or low profiles (data consumption / quality changes) in order to save data costs or increase picture quality. Users can register directly or via Facebook, which will provide “push” marketing options to drive viewership. Items can be shared via social media.
“Tuluntulu can truly unlock video and now audio streaming as an industry in Africa. No licenses or new transmitter networks are required, opening the industry up to new players, as well as providing a fantastic opportunity for brands wishing to advertise/connect with consumers across Africa,” says Pierre van den Hoven, Founder of Tuluntulu
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021