Local technology services powerhouse e4 has been added to a shortlist of contenders hoping to win a 2014 Southern Africa Compliance Award.
The Awards has been created to identify and reward achievement by compliance professionals within the broader business community. e4 has been shortlisted in the Best GRC Solution provider category, for companies that have provided outstanding real-world implementations for governance, risk management and compliance programs.
Its submission for consideration to the SA Compliance Award involved its Stordoc solution and a success story with a major financial institution.
Stordoc is a complete, secure online FICA & document management solution, with built in enforcement of all FICA and document rules. It allows for the scanning or sourcing of high quality electronic documents and data, with a full workflow system to review and approve or reject these documents.
“We are honoured to have been shortlisted amongst some major blue-chip companies and professionals, all being recognised for their efforts in the fields of compliance and regulatory functions. It is a special milestone for our business,” said Simon Slater, COO of e4.
The Awards ceremony is scheduled to take place at Montecasino in Fourways, Johannesburg, on 18 November. For more details please visit http://
e4 is an established technology company and national provider of solutions and services to key market segments, including Banking & Legal, Credit and Data industries.
The business is one of innovation and the development of customised, managed technology solutions for a rapidly expanding marketplace.
Our differential quality is our promise to customers of peace-of-mind through trusted electronic solutions and our strategic approach to understanding our clients’ business requirements and long-term objectives.
We also ensure always-available solutions that are designed to add immediate and consistent value.
We cover our chosen industries with a bundled cradle-to-grave range of solutions and services.
Robyn Beckworth Judge
Group Marketing Manager
(c) 076 154 2379
(t) 011 731 8238
Rubicomm – Communication that moves
(t) 082 340 2876
(f) 086 557 5028
- Weekly News Roundup | #News | The Week that Was | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast - August 19, 2022
- Retailers – get ready to thrive in the post-pandemic landscape as worldwide e-commerce sales exceed $5 trillion | #Insight | #Retail | Steven Heilbron | Capital Connect - August 19, 2022
- TikTok are rocking consumer segmentation | #Marketing | #Leadership | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Opening a business in South Africa? | #Insight | Business Brunch | Bjorn Salsone | Ankita Vyas Bohra | Indiana House - August 18, 2022
- Weekly Motoring | Diesel and Dust | #Motoring | #Motorcycles | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - August 18, 2022
- Why is EQ so important? | #Insight | #Coaching | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Anja van Beek | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- When can South African stop eating meat? | #Insight | Big Fish Stories | Eitan Stern | Brett Thompson | Mzansi Meat Co | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- Why getting LinkedIn right is vital for your career | #Insights | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Nompumelelo Mshengu | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- The strain of holding the sword by the blade: The health and well-being of women in our poorest communities | #Insights | Charmaine Gola | The Love Trust - August 16, 2022
- What do architects actually do? | #BusinesBrunch | #Business | #Entrepreneur | Bjorn Salsone | Michelle Maltz Shevelew | M2S Architects | #Podcast - August 16, 2022