Local technology services powerhouse e4 has been added to a shortlist of contenders hoping to win a 2014 Southern Africa Compliance Award.
The Awards has been created to identify and reward achievement by compliance professionals within the broader business community. e4 has been shortlisted in the Best GRC Solution provider category, for companies that have provided outstanding real-world implementations for governance, risk management and compliance programs.
Its submission for consideration to the SA Compliance Award involved its Stordoc solution and a success story with a major financial institution.
Stordoc is a complete, secure online FICA & document management solution, with built in enforcement of all FICA and document rules. It allows for the scanning or sourcing of high quality electronic documents and data, with a full workflow system to review and approve or reject these documents.
“We are honoured to have been shortlisted amongst some major blue-chip companies and professionals, all being recognised for their efforts in the fields of compliance and regulatory functions. It is a special milestone for our business,” said Simon Slater, COO of e4.
The Awards ceremony is scheduled to take place at Montecasino in Fourways, Johannesburg, on 18 November. For more details please visit http://
e4 is an established technology company and national provider of solutions and services to key market segments, including Banking & Legal, Credit and Data industries.
The business is one of innovation and the development of customised, managed technology solutions for a rapidly expanding marketplace.
Our differential quality is our promise to customers of peace-of-mind through trusted electronic solutions and our strategic approach to understanding our clients’ business requirements and long-term objectives.
We also ensure always-available solutions that are designed to add immediate and consistent value.
We cover our chosen industries with a bundled cradle-to-grave range of solutions and services.
Robyn Beckworth Judge
Group Marketing Manager
(c) 076 154 2379
(t) 011 731 8238
Rubicomm – Communication that moves
(t) 082 340 2876
(f) 086 557 5028
- The Saturday Night Show – Tales from my stethoscope | Bruna Dessena |#AdvancedLifeSupportParamedic |#Podcst |#PayItForward - January 21, 2021
- Oops….you exposed yourself! What’s up with What’s App? |#LTM | Craig Page-Lee |#Marketing | Podcast |#ebizradio - January 21, 2021
- Why you need to be agile in 2021 |#LTC |#Coaching |Meenakshi Iyer | Northstar at Work |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 20, 2021
- The art of virtual B2B selling in 2021 | #TalkDigitalZA |#AudreyNaidoo |#ShelleyWalters | The Sales Counsel |#Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2021
- What is SELF EFFICACY? |#LTC |#kevinbritz |#Coaching | Liezl Mari Reid |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 19, 2021
- The thinking behind the launch of print weekly DM168 |Mike Stopforth |#OneEyedManPodcast |Styli Charalambous | Daily Maverick |#ebizradio - January 18, 2021
- Love your problems |#LTL |#Leadership | Dawn Rowlands |#Dentsu |#KevinBritz |#ebizradio |#podcast - January 18, 2021
- WHY CORPORATES HAVE TO ADJUST NOW! |#LTC |#Kevinbritz | Mpume Ncube-Daka |#ebizradio |#Podcast - January 13, 2021
- WHAT OWNS YOU? |#LTC |#Coaching |#Kevinbritz | Angela Hardy |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 12, 2021
- Rethinking organisational design and effectiveness through CEOship |#OneEyedMan |Rowan Belchers | Lockstep |#ebizradio |#Podcast |#Mikestopforth - January 11, 2021