Streaming audio. The next stage in the evolution of audio.
We are witnessing another stage in the evolution of audio. It was not too long ago that a piece of technology appeared, a way to encode music so that it is small enough to be ‘shared’ in an email. This breakthrough (or disaster, depending on which side of the fence you are on) was the simple MP3. We are now seeing a new move, a new direction for audio, all hail Streaming Audio. Although it has been around for a while, it also took a while to hit mainstream, with the launch of iTunes Radio at the end of September 2013, it looks like streaming audio is here to stay.
- CyberSecurity in 2020 | #eBizWires | Ralph Berndt - January 27, 2020
- Assets and Wealth; Understanding the difference | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 23, 2020
- How South Africa’s People and Business are adapting (or not adapting) to the evolving GIG economy | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 22, 2020
- Social Media Trends for 2020 |#eBizWires | - January 22, 2020
- Africa is championing the flexible workspace revolution | #eBizInsights - January 21, 2020
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020