Leading provider of security and access control technology dormakaba now offers a comprehensive range of smart hotel and resort planning solutions that are designed to simplify customer experience.
The hospitality industry is growing and remains fiercely competitive. Dormakaba is a trusted solutions and services partner with the technical expertise and market experience to help businesses not only effectively control their resources, but ensure guests have an incredible experience.
From grand entrances to guest room doors, common areas & access technologies, hotels remain secure, yet comfortably accessible with dormakaba.
Technologies include RFID, wireless online systems, & mobile access solutions.
This technology is applied to enhance access control (incorporating revolving doors, sliding doors and swing doors) and integration of seamless and secure mobile solutions, as well as branded/3rd party apps for seamless and secure mobile access
This is achieved with the integration of leading global software including Ilco and Saflok advanced locking technology brands.
These are multiplatform solutions with application program interface that offers end-to-end control. For example, smart access means seamless integration throughout the property – covering aspects like elevator control, and amenity access, as well as complete accountability.
The emphasis is on security and convenience, with infrastructure that includes wood and hollow metal doors, complete glass hardware solutions, sliding wall systems and locks, among other finishings.
It speaks to the need for businesses in hospitality to always consider elegance, sophistication and convenience – without sacrificing practicality and efficiency.
About dormakaba South Africa
dormakaba South Africa is an established 30-year old provider of smart and secure access solutions across South and Sub-Saharan Africa. Our premium products and creative solutions are crafted to the highest quality and include the supply and installation of door hardware, entrance systems, interior glass systems, electronic access and data, master key systems, safe locks, lodging, movable walls, key systems, and we deliver comprehensive service contracts.
With more than 150 years of experience, millions of products and countless successful installations, we are your reliable partner in secure and flexible access installations across all industries and requirements.
- How do we support those businesses with a turnover over R10 million? | #Insight | #Growth | #Business | Ingrid von Stein | Diane Boorman - August 15, 2022
- Are you ready for the drone economy? | #Technology | #Economy | #Insight | Dean Conde | iOCO Digital - August 12, 2022
- Same Old Story | #Music | Business Brunch | #Artist | Björn Salsone | Lia Elise | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- Understanding your customer segmentation | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- How to stay CONNECTED whilst traveling | #Technology | Ingrid von Stein | Arthur Goldstuck | Gadget.co.za | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- Weekly Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | #Motoring | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- The future of SA Live Music? |#BigFishStories | Eitan Stern | Simon Attwell | Legalese |#Podcast - August 10, 2022
- Can you actually measure CULTURE? | #Business | #Coaching | #HR | Kevin Britz | Jerome Parisse-Brassens | Walking the Talk | #Podcast - August 10, 2022
- Weekly Motoring News | #Motoring | Tumelo Maketekete | Diesel and Dust | #Podcast - August 10, 2022
- Mothers do know best | #Entrepreneur | #Women | #Hairstyling | Bjorn Salsone | Chaz Kruger | Business Brunch | #Podcast - August 9, 2022