Dormakaba to demo smart, secure access control at Hotel Show Africa 2018 | #eBizWires
dormakaba South Africa, a trusted partner for smart and secure access solutions worldwide, has confirmed it will participate in the next Hotel Show Africa 2018 tradeshow scheduled for 24 – 26 June at Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg.
Hotel Show Africa is an opportunity for dormakaba to display its best-of-breed smart access and workforce management solutions.
dormakaba South Africa has established itself within a competitive market and is renowned for market leading products/ services including extensive product lines, door hardware, entrance systems, access & data, safe locks and lodging systems.
The dormakaba lodging brands, Saflok and Ilco, will be showcased along with the innovative dormakaba 360City App.
dormakaba’s workforce management solutions are designed to empower organisations to automate the often time-consuming process of tracking employee productivity.
The company’s data collection and access terminals support among a wide array of functionality like time entry, leave requests and employee self-service with an intuitive interface and modern touch screen design,
To find out more about how dormakaba South Africa can transform security, access and control for your hospitality industry sector, do not hesitate to visit us on the stand and meet us in person.
Travis Wentzel, Regional Marketing Manager, Sub-Sahara Africa, says the company is excited to be a part of this progressive trade show and looks forward to engaging its market to showcase its technology and market expertise.
Entrance to the event is free, simply register at www.thehotelshowafrica.com to gain access to the event, and to dormakaba South Africa’s extensive portfolio and expertise.
About dormakaba SA
dormakaba SA is an established 30-year old provider of smart and secure access solutions.
We supply and install door hardware, entrance systems, interior glass systems, electronic access and data, master key systems, safe locks, lodging, movable walls, key systems as well as offer service contracts.
With presence covering Sub-Saharan Africa and working showrooms in Gauteng and the Western Cape, dormakaba offers premium products and creative solutions to match your imagination.
We are passionate about African construction, offering you sustainable and innovative solutions that will take your building plans to new heights. With a diverse portfolio of first-class products, dormakaba is your complete solution to hassle-free access control.
Our team of skilled consultants are available to provide on-site services and support for progressive businesses. Together with our business partners across southern Africa, we are committed to making access in life smart and secure.
- A guide to sustainable conferences and events | #eBizWires - May 25, 2018
- What does SA need to do to attract more Foreign Direct Investment? | #eBizInsights | Bryden Morton - May 24, 2018
- Ring expands to South Africa | #eBizWires - May 23, 2018
- SearchInform solutions officially on SA’s IT security radar | eBizInsight - May 23, 2018
- How Upskilling your staff increases a companies bottomline | #eBizInsights | Didi Ndlovu - May 22, 2018
- BRETT DAWSON POWERS 4IR WITH INVESTMENTS IN SIX TRANSFORMATIONAL START-UPS | #eBizTechnology | Brett Dawson - May 16, 2018
- Dormakaba to demo smart, secure access control at Hotel Show Africa 2018 | #eBizWires - May 16, 2018
- Prioritising mobile security in the workplace | #eBizWires - May 14, 2018
- Insurance model requires digital innovation | #eBizWires - May 9, 2018
- Why banks are using satellite services | #eBizWires - May 8, 2018
- A guide to sustainable conferences and events | #eBizWires
- What does SA need to do to attract more Foreign Direct Investment? | #eBizInsights | Bryden Morton
- Ring expands to South Africa | #eBizWires
- SearchInform solutions officially on SA’s IT security radar | eBizInsight
- How Upskilling your staff increases a companies bottomline | #eBizInsights | Didi Ndlovu
- BRETT DAWSON POWERS 4IR WITH INVESTMENTS IN SIX TRANSFORMATIONAL START-UPS | #eBizTechnology | Brett Dawson
- Biz InsightFeaturedPodcast
- ArticleBiz InsightFeatured
- Biz InsightFeaturedPodcast