Premier South African mountain biking (MTB) outfit, team dormakaba, has officially launched its online store to enable cyclists to show their support of the team with a range of specially-designed kit available. The site features a user-friendly design and is accessible from all mobile platforms.
Team dormakaba consists of star athletes Amy McDougall, Samantha Sanders, and Nico Pfitzenmaier.
The store has an extensive range of products available from caps, cycling bibs, and jackets, to shirts, shorts, and socks.
“We are excited about the possibilities the store unlocks for expanding our support base in the country. Our team has been performing well over the past several years and have grown a strong following on its social media platforms,” says Shaun Frayne, MD of dormakaba South Africa.
In addition, the first 30 customers who purchase Dormakaba shirts will receive a complimentary 12-week training programme from Dr Mike Posthumus, the performance director of the team.
“Dr Mike has made an invaluable contribution since joining the team. Cycling is as much about training as it is about a scientific approach and the team has greatly benefited from his expertise. By offering customers the opportunity to receive a complimentary training programme, we are giving them some insight into the preparation it takes to be a professional cyclist,” says Frayne.
The online store also links through to the latest team news to keep fans updated from a centralised location.
“This is the age of instant communication and we want to give our loyal supporters a convenient way of engaging with team dormakaba, irrespective the device they use or where they are in the world. Cycling has become one of the most popular amateur pastimes globally, with mountain biking especially gaining momentum in South Africa thanks to its variety of tracks, events, and beautiful landscapes on offer. The online store provides an ideal resource to build on the momentum we have been gaining and give supporters access to quality and affordable cycling gear,” he says.
About dormakaba South Africa
dormakaba South Africa is an established 30-year old provider of smart and secure access solutions across South and Sub-Saharan Africa. Our premium products and creative solutions are crafted to the highest quality and include the supply and installation of door hardware, entrance systems, interior glass systems, electronic access and data, master key systems, safe locks, lodging, movable walls, key systems, and we deliver comprehensive service contracts.
With more than 150 years of experience, millions of products and countless successful installations, we are your reliable partner in secure and flexible access installations across all industries and requirements.
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019