Premier South African mountain biking (MTB) outfit, team dormakaba, has officially launched its online store to enable cyclists to show their support of the team with a range of specially-designed kit available. The site features a user-friendly design and is accessible from all mobile platforms.
Team dormakaba consists of star athletes Amy McDougall, Samantha Sanders, and Nico Pfitzenmaier.
The store has an extensive range of products available from caps, cycling bibs, and jackets, to shirts, shorts, and socks.
“We are excited about the possibilities the store unlocks for expanding our support base in the country. Our team has been performing well over the past several years and have grown a strong following on its social media platforms,” says Shaun Frayne, MD of dormakaba South Africa.
In addition, the first 30 customers who purchase Dormakaba shirts will receive a complimentary 12-week training programme from Dr Mike Posthumus, the performance director of the team.
“Dr Mike has made an invaluable contribution since joining the team. Cycling is as much about training as it is about a scientific approach and the team has greatly benefited from his expertise. By offering customers the opportunity to receive a complimentary training programme, we are giving them some insight into the preparation it takes to be a professional cyclist,” says Frayne.
The online store also links through to the latest team news to keep fans updated from a centralised location.
“This is the age of instant communication and we want to give our loyal supporters a convenient way of engaging with team dormakaba, irrespective the device they use or where they are in the world. Cycling has become one of the most popular amateur pastimes globally, with mountain biking especially gaining momentum in South Africa thanks to its variety of tracks, events, and beautiful landscapes on offer. The online store provides an ideal resource to build on the momentum we have been gaining and give supporters access to quality and affordable cycling gear,” he says.
About dormakaba South Africa
dormakaba South Africa is an established 30-year old provider of smart and secure access solutions across South and Sub-Saharan Africa. Our premium products and creative solutions are crafted to the highest quality and include the supply and installation of door hardware, entrance systems, interior glass systems, electronic access and data, master key systems, safe locks, lodging, movable walls, key systems, and we deliver comprehensive service contracts.
With more than 150 years of experience, millions of products and countless successful installations, we are your reliable partner in secure and flexible access installations across all industries and requirements.
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 27, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020
- Insights on Data 6:How Hacks occur; a fast, ever-evolving landscape | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - June 23, 2020
- Being an ”Essential Service” during Lockdown, Vox’s experience | #eBizInsights | Jacques du Toit of Vox| Podcast - June 18, 2020
- Covid-19 provides construction industry with opportunity for change | #eBizInsight - June 18, 2020