dormakaba, a provider of robust access control and workforce management solutions, is proud to announce its sponsorship of the industry-acclaimed Mastering SAP Conference, an event that brings together three distinct SAP communities – HR & payroll, financials and technologies.
The event is scheduled for 16 – 17 March 2020 at the Hyatt Regency, Johannesburg.
dormakaba has over 150 years’ experience, with millions of products installed worldwide. It is also a recognised distributor of SAP-certified solutions and ERP technologies that facilitates and promotes digitalisation.
As a leader in ERP based access and workforce management solutions, dormakaba is a drawcard at the event and will use the platform to demonstrate its technology and expertise, including innovation in action with SAP-certified integrated solutions: take control using personal management screens and dormakaba’s EACM (Enterprise Access Control Management) innovation.
It will also use the opportunity to showcase never-seen-before technology.
The company is not divulging too much detail, but Guenter Nerlich, Sales Manager WFM/ERP Solutions EAD SSA (Sub-Sahara Africa), dormakaba South Africa, said for event attendees it will be well worth the visit.
“Yes, we are not discussing the finer details as yet, but this is ground-breaking technology and demonstrates the very best of the best in access control and security-centric solutions. We are very happy to be at the Mastering SAP Conference… it has earned a reputation as the must-attend event in access control and digital systems as well as in workforce management, and one that always attracts the very best in the business,” said Nerlich.
The Mastering SAP Conference will feature presentations from the likes of Leonardo De Araujo, Beyond Technologies (CAN) *SAP Mentor, Rajamma Krishnamurthy (Microsoft USA), Rudi de Louw (SAP South Africa Pty Ltd.), Kavitha Moodley (Engen Petroleum Limited), and Rob Coombe (Royal Swaziland Sugar Corporation.)
“This is a world-class line-up of speakers and they will offer their experience and expertise related to topics such as creating the ideal employee experience, SAP implementations and the evolution of the business landscape, finance in a federated business model, the journey towards predictive analytics and much more. We are looking very forward to engaging with our market,” Nerlich added.
About dormakaba South Africa
dormakaba South Africa is an established 30-year old provider of smart and secure access solutions across South and Sub-Saharan Africa. Our premium products and creative solutions are crafted to the highest quality and include the supply and installation of door hardware, entrance systems, interior glass systems, electronic access and data, master key systems, safe locks, lodging, movable walls, key systems, and we deliver comprehensive service contracts.
With more than 150 years of experience, millions of products and countless successful installations, we are your reliable partner in secure and flexible access installations across all industries and requirements.
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020