Esports and gaming authority Mettlestate, in partnership with Asus, Republic of Gamers, Intel Gaming, Vodacom World and Ubisoft, will be broadcasting the Asus Republic of Gamers (ROG) Invitational lll Grand Finals on 26 and 27 June 2021. Fans can watch the broadcast live on Mettlestate’s Twitch TV and DStv’s GINX esports TV channel (Channel 127).
Don’t miss South Africa’s best gamers vie for the top spot – and big money – in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, with a whopping prize pool of R 100 000, of which R 50 000 will go to the grand prize winner.
Juan Mouton, Country Marketing Manager, Republic of Gamers, ASUS, South Africa, says, “Our partnership with Mettlestate for the Rainbow6 ROG Invitational is a continuation of a three-year relationship with the aim of working towards producing a world class esports production on South African soil. The reason we have continued to invest in esports with Mettlestate as our partner is because of the shared acknowledgement that we as key stakeholders in South African eSports have a responsibility to grow the number of opportunities available to South African talent to develop and excel”.
The Grand Final schedule is as follows:
Match 1 – Saturday, 26th June from 09:00 to 12:00
Match 2 – Saturday, 26th June from 12:30 to 15:30
Match 3 – Sunday, 27th June from 09:00 to 12:00
Match 4 – Sunday, 27th June from 12:30 to 17:30
- Women are winning in the Wine World | #Entrepreneur | #Wines | #Winery | Lindi Tshabangu | Silindile Zuma | Nanola Wines | #Podcast - August 15, 2022
- How do we support those businesses with a turnover over R10 million? | #Insight | #Growth | #Business | Ingrid von Stein | Diane Boorman - August 15, 2022
- Are you ready for the drone economy? | #Technology | #Economy | #Insight | Dean Conde | iOCO Digital - August 12, 2022
- Same Old Story | #Music | Business Brunch | #Artist | Björn Salsone | Lia Elise | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- Understanding your customer segmentation | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- How to stay CONNECTED whilst traveling | #Technology | Ingrid von Stein | Arthur Goldstuck | Gadget.co.za | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- Weekly Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | #Motoring | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- The future of SA Live Music? |#BigFishStories | Eitan Stern | Simon Attwell | Legalese |#Podcast - August 10, 2022
- Can you actually measure CULTURE? | #Business | #Coaching | #HR | Kevin Britz | Jerome Parisse-Brassens | Walking the Talk | #Podcast - August 10, 2022
- Weekly Motoring News | #Motoring | Tumelo Maketekete | Diesel and Dust | #Podcast - August 10, 2022