Founder of MommyMallSA, Naomi Butow takes us through some thought provoking questions that you need to ask yourself before you decide to go into your own business, remembering you will still be a full time employee – just for yourself this time.
Naomi takes us through 4 key questions that you need to be able to answer before taking that leap and opening your own business;
Are you disciplined?
Do you have the will to make it work?
Are you prepared to work incredibly long hours?
Do you know that you can do a lot, but not everything?
We are delighted to announce that MommyMallSA’s founder, Naomi will join us on a regular basis and take you through the process of opening and running your own business. We will also link all her conversations into a series on the site – making it easier for you to find, download or share.
For more information please visit – www.mommymallsa.co.za
- Customizing Software for the Retail Industry more relevant than ever | #eBizInsights | Gareth Hawkey of redPanda | Podcast - June 3, 2020
- Bringing 4IR to South Africa: Telviva, an Introduction | #eBizTechnology |David Meintjes | Podcast - June 1, 2020
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathan Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020