Founder of MommyMallSA, Naomi Butow takes us through some thought provoking questions that you need to ask yourself before you decide to go into your own business, remembering you will still be a full time employee – just for yourself this time.
Naomi takes us through 4 key questions that you need to be able to answer before taking that leap and opening your own business;
Are you disciplined?
Do you have the will to make it work?
Are you prepared to work incredibly long hours?
Do you know that you can do a lot, but not everything?
We are delighted to announce that MommyMallSA’s founder, Naomi will join us on a regular basis and take you through the process of opening and running your own business. We will also link all her conversations into a series on the site – making it easier for you to find, download or share.
For more information please visit – www.mommymallsa.co.za
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Unpacking Data Skills and Literacy from a RSA context | #eBizInsights| Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect |Podcast - October 19, 2020