Having just had her very own Divorsary, Sarah had a look at this ever growing international trend of having a party to celebrate ones divorce. The idea behind this concept of rather being depressed and going through the tough process of a divorce alone people now throw parties to celebrate the end of the process and to look at path ahead with friends and family. Its a right of passage. The idea behind this concept it to put a positive spin on the experience and seen rather as part of a healing process.
Considering the fact that there are very few companies in South Africa that specialise in divorce party planin, Sarah identified this as a possible business opportunity considering the growing popularity of these parties
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
To read more click here to read more on Sarah’s blog.
My employers at the time were the opposite of supportive. I have forgiven them but I will never forget what they put me through. #divorsary
— Sarah Britten (@Anatinus) November 6, 2012
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020
- Load shedding wrecks work from home strategies | #eBizInsights| Richard Firth - October 26, 2020
- Are you keeping up with the latest Leadership trends? |#LTL |#Leadership |#Podcast |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Ian Dawson - October 26, 2020
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020