RISKFLOW have created a low cost disruptive innovation that will now give everyone access to financial literacy at the click of an APP download.
They have addressed one of the core issues for individuals and business globally – managing your finances and they now bring their global financial industry expertise, calculations, key learning’s and future projections to anyone who has a handheld device and has access to the internet.
RISKFLOW makes financial theory real by allowing you have fun, play and make mistakes and see the real-time consequences instantaneously before you commit to any actual financial decisions.
“Failing to plan, is planning to fail”
Planning can of course refer to just about any aspect of life, but what RISKFLOW CFO APP addresses in particular is financial planning in real time so you can manage tomorrow’s cash flow today and become more financially literate as you explore the APP.
How the RISKFLOW CFO APP can benefit you
RISKFLOW market differentiator has always been THEIR ability to see the impact of financial decisions taken today on tomorrow’s results, thus enabling a business or an individual or even an institution to manage their financial future today.
As we all make financial decisions on a daily basis SURELY downloading and using the RISKFLOW CFO APP today will not only assist in your on-going learning and understanding and then implementation of financial decisions firstly in a “scenario play” environment before implementing that decision and the affects thereof.
- Bringing 4IR to South Africa: Telviva, an Introduction | #eBizTechnology |David Meintjes | Podcast - June 1, 2020
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathan Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
- Insights on Data Podcast 3: Data Analysis | #eBizInsights |Quinton Senekal - May 18, 2020