RISKFLOW have created a low cost disruptive innovation that will now give everyone access to financial literacy at the click of an APP download.
They have addressed one of the core issues for individuals and business globally – managing your finances and they now bring their global financial industry expertise, calculations, key learning’s and future projections to anyone who has a handheld device and has access to the internet.
RISKFLOW makes financial theory real by allowing you have fun, play and make mistakes and see the real-time consequences instantaneously before you commit to any actual financial decisions.
“Failing to plan, is planning to fail”
Planning can of course refer to just about any aspect of life, but what RISKFLOW CFO APP addresses in particular is financial planning in real time so you can manage tomorrow’s cash flow today and become more financially literate as you explore the APP.
How the RISKFLOW CFO APP can benefit you
RISKFLOW market differentiator has always been THEIR ability to see the impact of financial decisions taken today on tomorrow’s results, thus enabling a business or an individual or even an institution to manage their financial future today.
As we all make financial decisions on a daily basis SURELY downloading and using the RISKFLOW CFO APP today will not only assist in your on-going learning and understanding and then implementation of financial decisions firstly in a “scenario play” environment before implementing that decision and the affects thereof.
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020
- Hive Digital Media’s Spectrum Roadshow| #eBizWires - February 13, 2020
- 2020 : The most important SONA since 1994 | #ebizradio #Opinion | Mike Abel - February 13, 2020
- Smoking in the Workplace: 21st Century edition | #eBizInisghts | Nicol Myburgh | Podcast - February 12, 2020
- iOCO achieves AWS End User Computing Competency status | #eBizInsights | Podcast | Richard Vester - February 6, 2020
- New examples of Customer-experience innovation with Dentsu Aegis| #eBizWires - February 6, 2020
- How Blockchain Technology Can Change Financial Management In Africa | #eBizInsights - February 6, 2020
- Spectrum: South Africa’s own innovative local video streaming platform | #eBizWires - February 5, 2020