RISKFLOW have created a low cost disruptive innovation that will now give everyone access to financial literacy at the click of an APP download.
They have addressed one of the core issues for individuals and business globally – managing your finances and they now bring their global financial industry expertise, calculations, key learning’s and future projections to anyone who has a handheld device and has access to the internet.
RISKFLOW makes financial theory real by allowing you have fun, play and make mistakes and see the real-time consequences instantaneously before you commit to any actual financial decisions.
“Failing to plan, is planning to fail”
Planning can of course refer to just about any aspect of life, but what RISKFLOW CFO APP addresses in particular is financial planning in real time so you can manage tomorrow’s cash flow today and become more financially literate as you explore the APP.
How the RISKFLOW CFO APP can benefit you
RISKFLOW market differentiator has always been THEIR ability to see the impact of financial decisions taken today on tomorrow’s results, thus enabling a business or an individual or even an institution to manage their financial future today.
As we all make financial decisions on a daily basis SURELY downloading and using the RISKFLOW CFO APP today will not only assist in your on-going learning and understanding and then implementation of financial decisions firstly in a “scenario play” environment before implementing that decision and the affects thereof.
- EQ in the Workplace | #eBizInsigights |Howard Feldman - October 16, 2019
- Actionable intelligence essential for cyber defence #eBizWires - October 16, 2019
- Synthesis joins Confluent Partner Programme | #eBizWires - October 14, 2019
- IWG explores the aspects of franchising that makes it a popular choice amongst African Investors in times of uncertainty - October 14, 2019
- Insurers need contextualised marketing| #eBizInsights - October 11, 2019
- SPARK Media hosts Michael Charton in #RWC forgotten Bokke vs New Zealand tales: An invitation | #eBizWires - October 9, 2019
- Empowering those who care for the Disabled | #eBizPayItForward| Xelda Rohrbeck - October 9, 2019
- Great Karoo Spirit gin wins big with Bossieveld Gin - October 8, 2019
- Rugby World Cup 2019…the numbers you never knew| #eBizInsights| Richard Lord - October 8, 2019
- R1.3-MILLION FIRST PLACE PRIZE FOR BEST LOCAL SOCIAL INNOVATION | #eBizPayItForward| Bridgit Evans - October 7, 2019