Following the publication of the 2012 Trends Report – Aegis Media in conjunction with Bizcommunity.com will bring some of the key trend topics alive in the next Thought Leadership Digibate on 4 May 2012 from 09h15 to 11h00 live on air via www.ebizradio.com. The monthly debate will be hosted for the first time in Johannesburg at the Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! Melrose Arch.
“It is always important to evaluate where we are at when it comes to forecasting trends, especially considering the media marketing sector is so dynamic,” said Dawn Rowlands, CEO Aegis Media, Sub-Saharan Africa.
The discussion, chaired by Rowlands, will focus on the following key areas:
· A global perspective on trends and how they influence us in Africa
· African Digital Trends
· From 2011 to 2012 – It’s not rocket science so how did we still get it wrong
· Consumers are now BRAND TRANSMITTERS and actually control your brand – what are the trends and how can you be ahead of the curve as opposed to being behind them
· Trend Setters and Surfers – What trends are being witnessed and reported on via THE MEDIA and why?
The Digibate will be available for download via Podcast after the event, More details on the panel to be announced shortly.
For more information and to listen to previous podcasts visit the special section page dedicated to Aegis Media Thought Leadership Digibates on http://www.bizcommunity.com/
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021