Following the publication of the 2012 Trends Report – Aegis Media in conjunction with Bizcommunity.com will bring some of the key trend topics alive in the next Thought Leadership Digibate on 4 May 2012 from 09h15 to 11h00 live on air via www.ebizradio.com. The monthly debate will be hosted for the first time in Johannesburg at the Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! Melrose Arch.
“It is always important to evaluate where we are at when it comes to forecasting trends, especially considering the media marketing sector is so dynamic,” said Dawn Rowlands, CEO Aegis Media, Sub-Saharan Africa.
The discussion, chaired by Rowlands, will focus on the following key areas:
· A global perspective on trends and how they influence us in Africa
· African Digital Trends
· From 2011 to 2012 – It’s not rocket science so how did we still get it wrong
· Consumers are now BRAND TRANSMITTERS and actually control your brand – what are the trends and how can you be ahead of the curve as opposed to being behind them
· Trend Setters and Surfers – What trends are being witnessed and reported on via THE MEDIA and why?
The Digibate will be available for download via Podcast after the event, More details on the panel to be announced shortly.
For more information and to listen to previous podcasts visit the special section page dedicated to Aegis Media Thought Leadership Digibates on http://www.bizcommunity.com/
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 27, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020
- Insights on Data 6:How Hacks occur; a fast, ever-evolving landscape | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - June 23, 2020
- Being an ”Essential Service” during Lockdown, Vox’s experience | #eBizInsights | Jacques du Toit of Vox| Podcast - June 18, 2020
- Covid-19 provides construction industry with opportunity for change | #eBizInsight - June 18, 2020