Following the publication of the 2012 Trends Report – Aegis Media in conjunction with Bizcommunity.com will bring some of the key trend topics alive in the next Thought Leadership Digibate on 4 May 2012 from 09h15 to 11h00 live on air via www.ebizradio.com. The monthly debate will be hosted for the first time in Johannesburg at the Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! Melrose Arch.
“It is always important to evaluate where we are at when it comes to forecasting trends, especially considering the media marketing sector is so dynamic,” said Dawn Rowlands, CEO Aegis Media, Sub-Saharan Africa.
The discussion, chaired by Rowlands, will focus on the following key areas:
· A global perspective on trends and how they influence us in Africa
· African Digital Trends
· From 2011 to 2012 – It’s not rocket science so how did we still get it wrong
· Consumers are now BRAND TRANSMITTERS and actually control your brand – what are the trends and how can you be ahead of the curve as opposed to being behind them
· Trend Setters and Surfers – What trends are being witnessed and reported on via THE MEDIA and why?
The Digibate will be available for download via Podcast after the event, More details on the panel to be announced shortly.
For more information and to listen to previous podcasts visit the special section page dedicated to Aegis Media Thought Leadership Digibates on http://www.bizcommunity.com/
- Have you considered living and working in the USA? Reinventing yourself abroad |#LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone |Andrea Magni |#Marketing |#Podcast - September 24, 2020
- Vator Pitch? What is it and why do you need one? |#KevinBritz |#LTC |Toyin Ademola |#Podcast |#ebizradio - September 23, 2020
- The Attention Economy and its Impact on Media |Donald Mokgale |#LetsTalkDigital |#AudreyNaidoo |#Carat - September 23, 2020
- Broke, homeless but resilient |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Heidi Poulton |#Wellness |#Podcast |#ebizradio - September 22, 2020
- Democratising Investing| #eBizInsights | Sebastian Patel| #Podcast |#FRANC - September 22, 2020
- How 10 minutes can literally change you as a leader |#LTL |#KevinBritz |#Naomi Basson |Nick Howes |#Leadership |#Podcast - September 21, 2020
- #InclusivityMatters |#LTC | Candid Conversation |#KevinBritz |#Podcast | Lauren Britz - September 18, 2020
- Going Dutch and reinventing yourself on a bicycle |#KevinBritz |#LTC |#BjornSalsone |Tanya Kovarsky |#Podcast - September 17, 2020
- How to create a job search strategy to the hidden job market|#LTC |#KevinBritz | Chantelle Botha |#Podcast - September 16, 2020
- Roboteur takes the tedium out of repetitive tasks| #eBizWires | Graham Fry | Podcast - September 16, 2020