The integration of digital advertising into marketing/PR concepts and principals has by necessity happened rapidly since the later 1990’s as more and more people harness the power and utility of the internet….
Along with this adoption, a evolution in the way digital marketing is spread has led to the widespread appeal of what is know as ”viral marketing”.
The essence of digital marketing is to achieve ”critical” mass of people discussing/ sharing/ commentating on whatever is being marketed.
We discuss these features and others with Kat Scholtz today:
- What is mobile marketing?
- Does it extend beyond SMS marketing?
- Is our use of mobile in Africa different to the northern hemisphere?
- How is mobile being used by business in Africa and Southern Africa?
- At what point do you include mobile in your strategic planning?
- Are there any negatives in working with mobile marketing?
Kat Scholtz is the designated Knowledge Director at Red and Yellow, a Higher education institution dedicated to excellence in Advertising and Marketing industries.
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020
- Hive Digital Media’s Spectrum Roadshow| #eBizWires - February 13, 2020
- 2020 : The most important SONA since 1994 | #ebizradio #Opinion | Mike Abel - February 13, 2020
- Smoking in the Workplace: 21st Century edition | #eBizInisghts | Nicol Myburgh | Podcast - February 12, 2020
- iOCO achieves AWS End User Computing Competency status | #eBizInsights | Podcast | Richard Vester - February 6, 2020
- New examples of Customer-experience innovation with Dentsu Aegis| #eBizWires - February 6, 2020
- How Blockchain Technology Can Change Financial Management In Africa | #eBizInsights - February 6, 2020
- Spectrum: South Africa’s own innovative local video streaming platform | #eBizWires - February 5, 2020