The integration of digital advertising into marketing/PR concepts and principals has by necessity happened rapidly since the later 1990’s as more and more people harness the power and utility of the internet….
Along with this adoption, a evolution in the way digital marketing is spread has led to the widespread appeal of what is know as ”viral marketing”.
The essence of digital marketing is to achieve ”critical” mass of people discussing/ sharing/ commentating on whatever is being marketed.
We discuss these features and others with Kat Scholtz today:
- What is mobile marketing?
- Does it extend beyond SMS marketing?
- Is our use of mobile in Africa different to the northern hemisphere?
- How is mobile being used by business in Africa and Southern Africa?
- At what point do you include mobile in your strategic planning?
- Are there any negatives in working with mobile marketing?
Kat Scholtz is the designated Knowledge Director at Red and Yellow, a Higher education institution dedicated to excellence in Advertising and Marketing industries.
- Digital Transformation of the Media; a Meta Discussion | #eBizInsights | Kagiso Musi - November 12, 2019
- Rugby World Cup 2019 Final viewership figures | #eBizInsights - November 12, 2019
- Things to consider if you’re managing your own AWS environment| #eBizWires - November 12, 2019
- The Future State | #eBizWires - November 12, 2019
- Employment equity needs more than lip service | #eBizWires | - November 12, 2019
- RPA helps address key business challenges | #eBizWires| Henri de Bruine - November 7, 2019
- More people die from diabetes in SA than from HIV, TB and malaria combined | #eBizPayItForward - November 7, 2019
- Fair Pay: closing the gender pay gap | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang - November 7, 2019
- The transformative power of RPA | #eBizWires | Jenny Olivier - November 6, 2019
- Sappi transforms connectivity with Syrex - November 6, 2019